SAU Community

New Wasteland Wa Topic

Hattori Hanzo 69

6 hours ago, Beyond Blue R33 said:

Yep. I normally go to Whiteman park and Malaga every year. 3 mins from home both directions. Followed every stage a few years back.

I was gonna head to the city for the morning and watch the riverside drive section.

Thought I'd quickly check my ute and how easy to block the EGR. Got too into it and ended up stripping heaps off it to reveal this
IMG_0087.thumb.jpg.a053da2b360617af0c86f3a9476a9be9.jpg

Yeah I know them feels, first mods on the Prado was EGR blanking plate, catch can and additional fuel filter to avoid this shit!!

Yeah I know them feels, first mods on the Prado was EGR blanking plate, catch can and additional fuel filter to avoid this shit!!

Yep, I've got the 2 fuel filters already done.

Catch can might get done next service

Finally got it all back together and running.
  • Like 1

Thanks man. Jack and I gave it some justice today. Blackened was awesome. Punchy tight and deep with good separation. Not a show winner by any means but I'm happy with the results. Angles, maths, wood, glue, nail gun, staple gun, sanding, sealer, wiring, carpeting, insulation, brackets, nuts and bolts, soldering, helm holtz theory of resination and ohms law. I'm pretty proud of the boy. He built the p/s box pretty much by himself with some help from me. Great father and son project:-)

If you wanted to kick it up to the next level you can start doing individual channel eq, mixing and level control.

https://www.minidsp.com/products/car-audio-dsp/c-dsp-6x8

13 hours ago, t_revz said:

Thought I'd quickly check my ute and how easy to block the EGR. Got too into it and ended up stripping heaps off it to reveal this
IMG_0087.jpg

Dirty broad minded person...

This is the reason diesels need to be thrashed. I thrash the bmw when i get in it cuz the wife poodles around in it all the time...

• Like 1