SAU Community

parts department

rsx84

I'm in Adelaide and regarding MR and DR 30 parts I have some nice and difficult bits to get that I am now willing to sell.

DR30 front struts x2, king springs, with working stiff shocks and clean good conditioned discs and calipers. Also with Noltech bushing through the control arms, noltech redius rod bushes, and noltech swaybar link bushes (Unused)

Frontal and Rear Whiteline Swaybars + link bushes

Rear DR30 crossmember including rear KYB struts and kingsprings and DR30 calipers and discs. Also rear MR30 crossmember including drums, wishbones and cables.

Redtop RB20 turbo, running, includes one R32 engine mount (a second mount is required for r30 conversion), EFI connections in full including computer,

2 good condition MR30 gearboxes, at least 1 good condition MR30 diff, (analyse whatever if you want) 2 MR30 shells containing various spares including tachometers and interiors (shells have bad paint).

Spare R30 purplish silver paint and primer, lol

7 mr30 TI rims some with good tires. (15inch, good offset for R30's)

4 14inch alloys, protrusive offset, good tires!

spare good condition TI quater panels, doors, tail lights, headlights, everything.

reasonable with prices but if the offers i am getting arent sufficient then i will sell the bulk of everything for a singular price instead. I will not post. Send me a PM if you're interested in anything from here.

Edited by Blue Dynamite

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Blue Dynamite: Those whiteline sway bars! are they for DR30 RSX? If so how much?

And are the DR30 rear disc brakes internal drum or cable/arm type on the back of the callipers like HR30?

Cheers Ollie

Surprised this hasn't already come up. But I am the Owner of KDS parts in Seaford VIC. I am a Nissan Parts reseller. Specialty is R31 and HR31, but can source any new part at great prices as long as it's available. Only new stuff though. I also have limited stock of GTS 1 and 2 parts and body kits. Aftermarket Remans of some HR31 stuff as well. Only quality on the reman stuff, so it's not as cheap as some. Most stuff that used to be available through Nispares is now available though me, and I keep most of it in stock. (Reman stuff that is).

email [email protected] for any prices. Glad to offer trade or better to SAU members.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

dr30 5 speed gearbox. good condition $400

fj20 starter motor $80

r30 house rear bar.. suits wide body kit with over fenders but has been modified to fit standard body lines $150

dr30 steering coloum complete with ignition barrel. keys and indicator switches. $100

all chrome around dr30 windows $50

dr30 rear power window motors $ 50 each

dr30 rear windows$50 each

im in adelaide.. send me a pm if u want pics or more details

cheers

• 1 month later...
i know how hard it is to find something you need so just throught i'd put up the names of places that have helped with the harder to find bits for the older cars.

www.jaustech.com.au (pricee but at least they have it)

www.japparts.com.au (QLD)

www.option1garage.com.au (QLD)

www.importbitz.com.au

www.slidewizeimports.com can import things for you from japan(big thumbs up)

SSS Automotive at Girraween 02 9896 6111

Just Jap at Kirrawee (they race a DR30)

Nispares/Datparts (0397298497)

Z-16 autoparts - primarily Z-car spares, but might have parts for other classics

- Harvey Rd, Kings Park, NSW, 2148 - (02) 9831 4734

Rare spares - lots of popular classic restoration parts

- www.rarespares.net.au (online ordering)

- 388 Gilbert Road, Preston VIC 3072 - (02)9471 0733

- 213 Parramatta Road, North Strathfield NSW 2140 - (02)9746 1188

Castlemaine Rod Shop - Fabrication of mounts, conversion kits etc.

- www.rodshop.com.au (ordering through email, do COD)

- Pyrenees Highway, Chewton, VIC, 3451 - (03) 5472 2853

Mad Dat Motorsports - some conversion stuff

- www.maddat.com.au (ordering through email)

- Unit 1 / 57 Boothby Street, Panorama S.A. 5041 - (08) 8374 4611

Datsport

1 Donegal Road Lonsdale, Adelaide SA

www.Datsport.com

"MARINE CABLES" (will make brand new handbrake cables for less than 2nd hand ones)

07 55376099

IF YOU GET NO LUCK HERE THEN TRY THE JAPAN SECTION FOR THE LIST OF SITES IN JAPAN?

its a small list but they have been able to help me so if you know of places that may be able to help someone maybe leave some info.

:merli:

I would like to add up one more to the list http://www.theautopartsshop.com/auto/nissan.html they are cheap as well and have most of the parts of mostly all the companies plus they offer free 2 year warranty :-)

• 1 month later...
dr30 5 speed gearbox. good condition $400

fj20 starter motor $80

r30 house rear bar.. suits wide body kit with over fenders but has been modified to fit standard body lines $150

dr30 steering coloum complete with ignition barrel. keys and indicator switches. $100

all chrome around dr30 windows $50

dr30 rear power window motors $ 50 each

dr30 rear windows$50 each

im in adelaide.. send me a pm if u want pics or more details

cheers

Would the fj20 starter motor fit a nissan gazelle ?. If so i will buy. Send me a Email please. [email protected]. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi all! Brand new to SAU here. Will have a better look around the forums over the weekend when I have time.

At present, though, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with an L24E Starter motor.

Have an R30 that is, at present, not going - and this makes me sad.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi folks, i am new to the forum and i am chasing a fuel filler for a C210, if anybody is willing to part with one can you let me know of if you know of some one wrecking a C210.

many thanks

• 4 months later...

Hi folks, i am new to the forum and i am chasing a fuel filler for a C210, if anybody is willing to part with one can you let me know of if you know of some one wrecking a C210.

many thanks

A local shop managed to fit a 300zx fuel filter in mine. 2000k in no probs.

• 2 months later...