SAU Community

Mallala Practice Days

Roy

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm, yes and no. Originally from Sydney, been living in Vic for past 18 months, back workign in Sydney but still living in Melb, etc etc.

Will be struggling to get back to Melbourne for the Winton day

Yes Mallala only open the last straight before the small chicane onto the main straight for drift....kinda too small if ya ask me. Pt Gwaler go-kart track was the ultimate drift track...if your into that sort of thing :)

Im still getting my car sorted (steering-tie rod ends,rack rubbers, 4 wheel align., rear camber kit, bigger front brakes...) It needs a quick retune at wot, but will try to see if i can get it out on the track. Would be great to open it up and enjoy the top end properly for once :)

Interesting to see when the forums came back Troy, your user title changed to RB30ET...lol...message in disguise? ;)

Rowdy has had certain problems relating to every panel on his car beign bent, so that a pretty good reason...other then that who knows, ill lay the hard word on him :D

He has 2 x GTR's and 1 x GTST, surely at least one of them is on the road, anyways I'll whinge at him directly as well. :)

come back to adelaide Troy, and ill give u a squirt in my car....so you can tell me what else needs fixing :)

If its running then it doesnt need anything, Nissans are just fancy Datsuns, they may get loud, oily, and scrappoy, perhaps even slower, bu they never NEED fixing as such...well mine doesnt anyway :rolleyes:

Yes Mallala only open the last straight before the small chicane onto the main straight for drift....kinda too small if ya ask me.

have to say that aint true, you slide wherever you want.

you can do the whole track.

how long ago did you last got out?

A while ago now...they had em lined up at the back straight. Then they let em go out, and they did do most of the track, but from spectators pov its pretty sheit, as you cant see 9/10ths of the track...

Pt. Gawler is a much better track imho

There's a drift being organised there for the 29th of next month over on NS.com