SAU Community

Sau Nsw Monthly Meet - Charity Cruise 21st February

Redline_GTR

Just saw that Modified Mafia shared the cruise on their page, hopefully they behave themselves

Who are they?

Looks like 47 going from M-M so far...

2x Briefings required at Casula and Albion Park I presume?

I am heading that event. All good blokes and know our rules, few members of it are also SAU members, all will be fine and if we do have issues they will be told to leave. Not to worry.

• Like 1

We need one of these... actually, make it two!

But in all seriousness, we hope everyone will have great time in the cruise without any issues.

Tez, I think we will have to make two briefings. Especially reminding everyone that the official cruise is from Casula Crossroads KFC to the pie shop. The return trip is not under the CAMS permit.

Whats with the perspex halfway up?

Was thinking could run two groups? SAU one and the MM guys in another?

Hi Guys,

I will be ion the Pass on Sunday from 10 til 12 ish, I can hang around for you if you would like any photos? If you do leave some room between cars, usual spot, halfway up in the open area. D75_6188 (Copy).jpg

Hi John,

I've purchased two pics off you before which I'm quite happy with - so thanks.

But if you see a bunch of Skylines coming up the hill, this time, can you slow down your shutter speed a bit and pan?

Regards,...

Hi John,

I've purchased two pics off you before which I'm quite happy with - so thanks.

But if you see a bunch of Skylines coming up the hill, this time, can you slow down your shutter speed a bit and pan?

Regards,...

Mr Fuji Kodak Miagi here....

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Why two groups

Can we get an address and approx time at Albion park for those joining down south

Have updated the thread.

Meet in front of St Paul's Catholic Primary School, Tongarra Road at around 11:00am to 11:30am.

Of course depending of traffic lol.

Point to note:- philhunt and I went back via...

Jamberoo Mtn Rd > Jamberoo > Kiama Rd > Swamp Rd.

The rough bits of Swamp Rd back to the Princes Hwy have been smoothed out in most places and hot mix tarred. It's a great driving road once again (unless trucks chew it up).

HWP appeared in 4 cars (1 unmarked), and seemed to use a sledgehammer approach today.

One in the blue car threatened me to leave the rock wall hairpin lest I get booked. I'm still puzzled about what the ticket would be written up for?

Anyway I didn't get a chance to complete my vid. Sorry about that guys.

I did get a marvelous run up the hill though.