SAU Community

Sau Wa Meet Great Cruise Eat Movie

z00key

Hey guys I had an idea for a next cruise, I have a mate (co-founder of Perth weather now) he is a really good photographer what if I ask him to do each of us a photo shoot on our cars? Just an idea?

Hey guys I had an idea for a next cruise, I have a mate (co-founder of Perth weather now) he is a really good photographer what if I ask him to do each of us a photo shoot on our cars? Just an idea?

Yeah if I'm not working id make the trip, hopefully my other rims will be on it by then

Ha i keep meaning too, just not happy with my windows everytime i clean em they dont get clean enough

What's on it ? Calcium builds up ? Have you try descaler ? Just spray on the glass and not the rubbery bits

Count me in [emoji23]

I will have a chat to him and c what i can arrange

Ohsome! Keep us in the loop , oh I'm flying out on the 3rd of July and I'll be back on the 10th July , anytime after that or before July that's fine [emoji28]

• Like 1

better get your stickers on ;)

• Like 1

... :( No the car is still dirty.... also (dumb question alert)

When you tint a car, it's only the Inside Window, right?

Quoted so it can't be edited lol

Yeah mate just the inside

• Like 1

Thanks, had a massive brainfart on that, TKO quoted $495 (including Sun Strip) to tint my windows with their best tint, Tint-A-Car quoted $395 (excluding Sun strip). Obviously TKO use M3 tint which is much better quality... Now I just need to find a way to earn a quick $500.