SAU Community

'JETT' runs 10's

2rismo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah dood. I suggest you get in your car and attempt to run a 10 yourself. I don't understand what the point is in building it without driving it yourself? Get a cage as well, the safety rules are there for YOUR protection mate. But all in all, congratulations for great time your car ran :D

Guest two.06l
ill run a 10 god damn it if its the last thing i do

Thats the spirit wreckedhead. Get out there mate and lay down some good numbers its what its all about. DIRTgarage..

Guest two.06l
shit yeah, drags are on tomorrow night, you going?

hey buddy(puts on Al Pacino accent),are you talkin to me,are you talkin to me!

Guest two.06l
hahaha (puts on Buster accent) hell no, talking to the man of the moment the man who can tell no lies hahaha or more to the point doesn't mention the truth Wreckedhead

ROFLMAO

• 1 month later...

Aside from all the whinging, bitching, sarcasm and snotty nosed childdren, whats the setup of the car, eg; internals, turbo, suspention setup, clutch, amout of boost run, ecu, power?.. I'm interested in what it takes to get an R32 GT-R into the tens. A thought, is $2000 roll cage worth more than your life, or your car? By the number of responses poeple are concerned for your safety matey, thought they're having a dig at you it seems alot of people care for your safety, get a proper cage.

Cheers :rofl:

i not worried if i pop my motor im ready to rebuild it now befor i go to the creek, i just dont have time as i am busy with work, but the time will come when i get a chance to head back down. Maybe i will beat his time( in my car) or maybe i wont, all the same its all good and fun.