SAU Community

'JETT' runs 10's

2rismo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a laugh as they're not fighting for second, 2 of them are way in front of first

INASNT you go to the other state meets to know if they go to them or not do you?? as I know for a fact ND4SPD does go to events/meets etc

talking about meets what meets has wreckedhead been to???

once again stupidity rules just because Munro and Wollett don't jump in here posting about how good they are or lieing about themselves they don't count??even though they are members of the forum

They are smart enough to let their actions speak louder then words which at the end of the day is why people like them are widely respected which is something you clowns will never be

Thats a laugh as they're not fighting for second, 2 of them are way in front of first

INASNT you go to the other state meets to know if they go to them or not do you?? as I know for a fact ND4SPD does go to events/meets etc

talking about meets what meets has wreckedhead been to???

once again stupidity rules just because Munro and Wollett don't jump in here posting about how good they are or lieing about themselves they don't count??even though they are members of the forum

They are smart enough to let their actions speak louder then words which at the end of the day is why people like them are widely respected which is something you clowns will never be

who is lieing about themselves? what actions? what words? who is a clown? where is the respect? wrecked head attends meets all the time? what? you need a hug

Guest two.06l

i agree .Nothing worse than a smart mouthed bignoter!

And while we're on the subject of bignoters - i spent the best part of an hour on the drag times last night getting rid of bullshit times by pretenders and details that just aren't acurate.

I think all of you on the list that have timeslips hosted online should update your profile with a link to said timeslip. If you don't have your timeslip scanned, get to it. Your time will be gone shortly if you don't.

Adrian

Yes ND4SPD still exists. It is being repaired and is nearly back on the road apparantly.

RumourMill + +

JK

if confirmation is needed as to where the car is - i can get it :) none of this rumour crap.

great time, GTR's into 10s are always a tough ask.