SAU Community

'JETT' runs 10's

2rismo

After a very long wait, Alex has piloted wreckedhead's 'JETT' to a 10.8 tonight at WSID.

Having some problems with the activation of the gas saw an early 11.1. But all this changed when the 50 shot kicked in and the 127mph terminal speed and 1.59 sec 60' time joined forces to produce the 10.8 he's waited for for so long.

With a relatively low mph, it's the 60' that does the talking here but wheelspin especially in the front is said to still be a big problem so slicks are the next order of the day and (I hope) a bigger shot of gas!

I'm assured that the timeslip will be scanned when he gets home from the strip and posted for us to drool over.

Well done wreckedhead, seriously impressed that it's finally here.

Adrian

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support guys, i finally got the pass i wanted, and on my birthday, what else could a person ask for. Ill scan my time slip in asap. and send it in, if only i had some traction on the front, and a little more on the back hopefully with the new set of slicks ill hit a low 10 hopefully.

good to see heaps of skylines at the creek, i saw gtr032 at the creek but sorry i didnt say hi, was all hyped up. next time

mrblonde, i saw u last week run it sounded crazy! what mods have u done to it? and wat are u doing on on this forum of all places... are u part of dtm?

wreckhead thats fast on 20 inch chromies! lol did the pass with show and go eh.. happy birthday!

mrblonde, i saw u last week run it sounded crazy! what mods have u done to it? and wat are u doing on on this forum of all places... are u part of dtm?

Thanks. I've given it a really good clean (warm water only) and I always make sure the air conditioning is on a low setting before I launch.

What I'm doing on this forum is learning how to improve my ETs from other guys with late model fuel injected cars that run IRS!

mate did Alex pilot the car for the 10.8 or yourself

i tried my luck at taking it down the track with the 50shop, but untill alex came and told me the gas was leaking out of the pressure gauge, we fixed the problem took the gauge off and he took it for its first proper drag with gas, after he run the 10.8 he got banned.