SAU Community

SAUNSW Texikhana - Rd2 club championship

Grease

Mate I did contemplate a 26 at one stage, but at the time I had to make a financial call as things were adding up quick.

It has the tickford 220 motor and 5 speed transmission out of an AU XR8. Just basic mods(intake, cam, exhaust etc). I just ticked over 1000km's so will be good to give it a good wringing and see if there are any other teething issues. Will be good to test the brakes too.

We spent a bit of time and money stiffening up the chassis welding in torque boxes, subframe connectors, x braces etc. Most of the suspension is heim or roller bearing. The thing is stiffer than my old 33, so we will see how it goes around a corner.

• Like 2

Mate I did contemplate a 26 at one stage, but at the time I had to make a financial call as things were adding up quick.
It has the tickford 220 motor and 5 speed transmission out of an AU XR8. Just basic mods(intake, cam, exhaust etc). I just ticked over 1000km's so will be good to give it a good wringing and see if there are any other teething issues. Will be good to test the brakes too.
We spent a bit of time and money stiffening up the chassis welding in torque boxes, subframe connectors, x braces etc. Most of the suspension is heim or roller bearing. The thing is stiffer than my old 33, so we will see how it goes around a corner.

Sounds good [emoji106]
And I reckon a lot more reliable than a 26 :)
  • Like 1

If entering the Texikhana, please ensure that you have sent us an entry form and paid.

Entry forms let us know who has entered. The form can be found on the SAUNSW online store.

If we have received your entry, then you will see your name on the entry list, on page 1.

If you have a (C) next to your name, then that means we have received your payment.

We also now offer Paypal again.

The link to the store is https://store5191044.ecwid.com/#!/SAUNSW-texikhana-Rd-2-club-championship/p/77640896/category=10151434

• Like 2

On 14/04/2017 at 8:35 AM, crashdown said:

If entering the Texikhana, please ensure that you have sent us an entry form and paid.

Entry forms let us know who has entered. The form can be found on the SAUNSW online store.

If we have received your entry, then you will see your name on the entry list, on page 1.

If you have a (C) next to your name, then that means we have received your payment.

We also now offer Paypal again.

The link to the store is https://store5191044.ecwid.com/#!/SAUNSW-texikhana-Rd-2-club-championship/p/77640896/category=10151434

What entry form is it? I only filled out my personal details on the site when I went to check out the order. Is there an actual entry form floating around on there?

14 hours ago, Husky33 said:

What entry form is it? I only filled out my personal details on the site when I went to check out the order. Is there an actual entry form floating around on there?

We have received your form from the online store, that is the form that lets us know the numbers.

On the day we will have all entrants fill in a waiver, please be sure to bring your Motorsport license and current Club membership card, if you are using CAMS. We also offer a day license at $25, which can be bought on the day.

You will also need an approved helmet, mounted fire extinguisher and long sleeve top and pants.

Supp regs and entry form added to the first post and here. Please fill out and return to the sau email to speed up Sunday or please bring it completed. 

Unfortunately I wont be there, so have fun and chew through as many tyres as possible!

We have taken extra steps to ensure crowd safety now that we have a mustang coming. 

SUPP REGS - ENTRY FORM - DISCLAIMER.pdf

15 hours ago, Grease said:

We have taken extra steps to ensure crowd safety now that we have a mustang coming. 

Ha ha, damn straight. I probably won't even make it to the event and break down halfway somewhere

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ianjb said:

yeah i paid 2 weeks ago.. dunno if i need to post here.

spoke to rhyse, he confirmed my shirt orders were fine so i assume the texi is too.

PS i want my shirts at texi Rhys :P

I don't see your online entry. Do you have an order number from the online store? 

I've put you down for a spot.