SAU Community

Te37 fitment

smidy

Hi all can anyone with experience tell me if 18x10 +30 te37sl will fit straight on to 95' series 1 33gtr vspec. I know I will have to roll rear guards as fronts already done factory I assume, but nothing else major needed to just fit and drive away. Brakes are factory brembo still.

TIA

Awesome guys appreciate the help and advice! So a 10mm spacer maybe an option to give strut a bit more clearance but will that still sit in unrolled guards on rear ?

• 1 month later...

Thanks for replies! So got the rims, black te37sl 18x9.5 +30 they are....stoked!! Still need a spacer for strut clearance ? And if so looking at the eBay alloy aluminium 10mm universal for all 4 or just for rear? Are they ok quality wise ?

Can I ask why u bought +30 offsets and then still plan to put spacers on?
If you bought the correct offset then you would have no need for spacers.
With a 10mm spacer you are going to need to get longer bolts

The rims are second hand and that's the offset they are, didn't think it would be too much of a drama. So buying spacers with the holes to fit over studs then the additional bolts attached to spacer would be the better option?

Yep no worries easy task to remove old ones ? Will be getting shop to fit as need wheel balance and alignment bad at same time. Will check rim fitment first before getting spacers and new studs

So after speaking to a knowledged skyline owner himself he said go 25mm spacer minimum if you want to fill the guards out nicely and should have no troubles with rim or tyre rubbing on strut on inside or tyres rubbing on guard. Sounds like the go, opinions? As I particularly wanted these rims and they came at a very reasonable price I just have to live with the spacer idea.

And shit that come out bad! I have no doubt the majority of lads and laddetts on here have an good idea lol just new ground for me at last[emoji39]

Its pretty easy to remove the old studs yourself but the rears are a bit annoying, you have to take apart the handbrake drum assembly to have room to remove the studs.

If your going to run 10mm spacers id say get the GKtech extended studs and 10mm hubcentric slip on spacers.

If your going to run bolt on spacers you wont need extended studs.

If i were you i would sell the wheels and just get proper fitting ones, they will look more aggressive, have better grip and are safer. Bolt on spacers are dodgy as imo, i wouldn't trust them. Hubcentric slip on is better but no spacers are preferable.