SAU Community

Value of R32 GTR

Okay to give you a straight answer. 100k - Original N1 or a fully fully modded gtr(stroked forged bottom, fully built head , basically there is nothing to be done) 90k - original nismo nothing missing all finishers etc 80ķ - all original spec vii. For 60k - full riced(flare kit, upgraded intercooler, stand alone, aftermarket seats, steering wheel, shift knob, coilovers, custom paint, custom steering, fuel cell, 2 fuel pumps, custom wheels volk or work etc, upgraded turbos). I would have a look at that one for 60ķ and pay 50k max, 45k with all 100's in ur pocket or transfer the money online/telebank etc. You dont want to pay top dollar and still have things to do to feel comfortable or stand out. In Trinidad and Tobago a normal legit roadworthy r32 gtr is valued 70-80k if you can get onem a modded one(even rarer) 100k all day. Just food for thought

Interesting. I spoke with one of the guys from heartbeat about a car that they initially said was 4b but once they had sent me the history it turned out to be RA. I have to say they weren't hiding it as they sent me the auction sheet but I feel they told me 4b initially incase I didn't ask for history or to get me interested.

The guy kept telling me it's a 4b car apart from the repair so it's kind of like they give their own ratings haha. Lucky we can check for these things.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 5:46 PM, jaysevu said:

Interesting. I spoke with one of the guys from heartbeat about a car that they initially said was 4b but once they had sent me the history it turned out to be RA. I have to say they weren't hiding it as they sent me the auction sheet but I feel they told me 4b initially incase I didn't ask for history or to get me interested.

The guy kept telling me it's a 4b car apart from the repair so it's kind of like they give their own ratings haha. Lucky we can check for these things.

Hi, mate i actually bought the white one with Apexi kit you listed above. I was aware of it was 4C instead of 4B prior purchase, and i did use it as my bargain leverage. The car itself presents in a really good condition, we have put it on hoist and checked over, no rust and no dent along the rail, the only thing been replaced is rear bumper bar.  I did question them about the auction grade,  they were like it was a mistake. I think you are right, they put ads with a higher grade just to attract customer and expect them not to question about it. Anyway, im just glad i got a clean car, not sure about other car they sold. 

Edited by MightyV35

17 minutes ago, MightyV35 said:

Hi, mate i actually bought the white one with Apexi kit you listed above. I was aware of it was 4C instead of 4B prior purchase, and i did use it as my bargain leverage. The car itself presents in a really good condition, we have put it on hoist and checked over, no rust and no dent along the rail, the only thing been replaced is rear bumper bar.  I did question them about the auction grade,  they were like it was a mistake. I think you are right, they put ads with a higher grade just to attract customer and expect them not to question about it. Anyway, im just glad i got a clean car, not sure about other car they sold. 

Nice mate, the only reason I didn't buy the white one was because it has the replaced front passenger guard due to the " xx " on the auction sheet and the sales bloke wouldn't let me get a compression test done and full inspection through crd ( which is just down the road ) he said because crd are expensive and extremely thorough and will pick on little things.. which made me think they were dodgy? ( paying at my own expense )

He also said " compression test " could be low due to sitting around in Japan.. which is bull.. 

I hope the car is immaculate though, did it come with all logbooks and paperwork?

I asked him about logbooks he said he couldn't find it and could still be on a boat from Japan.. 

1 hour ago, Zilla_Gtr said:

Nice mate, the only reason I didn't buy the white one was because it has the replaced front passenger guard due to the " xx " on the auction sheet and the sales bloke wouldn't let me get a compression test done and full inspection through crd ( which is just down the road ) he said because crd are expensive and extremely thorough and will pick on little things.. which made me think they were dodgy? ( paying at my own expense )

He also said " compression test " could be low due to sitting around in Japan.. which is bull.. 

I hope the car is immaculate though, did it come with all logbooks and paperwork?

I asked him about logbooks he said he couldn't find it and could still be on a boat from Japan..

He told me the same, i told him to write it down in sale of contract, this must included as they committed and advertised, they told me they will chase it down for me. Will see what happens

6 hours ago, MightyV35 said:

Hey mate, congrats on the purchase. The car I'm talking about that turned out to be RA was the silver one they were advertising a while ago for $49,000. The white car you bought looked great, I came across it while it was at auction in japan. I wasn't interested due to the single turbo but if you like I can try chase down the photos my importer sent me and I can email them to you. I'm sure it will be nice to have soime auction photos of it.  Pm me your email if you like and ill have a look for them :)

5 hours ago, jaysevu said:

Hey mate, congrats on the purchase. The car I'm talking about that turned out to be RA was the silver one they were advertising a while ago for $49,000. The white car you bought looked great, I came across it while it was at auction in japan. I wasn't interested due to the single turbo but if you like I can try chase down the photos my importer sent me and I can email them to you. I'm sure it will be nice to have soime auction photos of it.  Pm me your email if you like and ill have a look for them :)

Thanks mate, that'd be awesome if you can send me some photos, im trying gather every information i can get for the car :8_laughing: