SAU Community

Thinking of getting a JDM R35

MJTru

Hello everyone. I'm thinking of buying me a r35 gtr. I'm not to far off the coast for Florida and my biggest decision is to buy a US one or a JDM one. The little I know and from looming on YouTube is the JDM ones have a speed limiter, but I can buy a limiter elimanator from hks or a few more vendors.

What would you guys recommend.? Like what year is best. I'm not looking for the older set, but if I'm right the set from 13 to 16 I believe they come with about 550 hp. I really don't want to do anything to it but just some simple bolt ons. Is there anything I should know about these cars before getting one.

No it doesn't matter. All I have here is right hand drives. It's not the state's I was just referencing to how close it was. Right hand drive cars are allowed here. Isn't the US cars/modles have emosion control that robs power.?

38 minutes ago, sin- said:

JDM R35 isn't federal legal FYI.

Yeah I was going to ask if it falls under the 25 year rule?

that said the OP has an R33 GTST, and when I was driving to Portland a few weeks ago I saw another R33 GTS-T driving on the motorway... state to fed dmv don't necessarily talk/know what they're doing