SAU Community

Gtx3076 and fuel limits in r34 gtt

Eager

Hi boys

can anyone give some opinions on the ideal boost pressure a 3076 gen2 should be ran on a forged neo for road use ? On 97 Ron, mapped on link g4, 6 boost top mount etc  

and will a basic in tank 460 walbro be enough to feed enough fuel ? And 570cc r35 injectors are currently fitted? I’m thinking these may be stretched along with stock fuel pressure regulator ?

opinions welcome :) 

I’m hoping with the full alternator power it should provide plenty of fuel yes, 

currebtly wired as factory and it was struggling for fuel at 1.3 bar. Would have liked some more safety. 

Would raising the pressure slightly using a upgraded regulator help much ? 

Cheers

Even with the stock wiring the 460 will probably still support more fuel than the R35 injectors can flow....But I'd definitely be rewiring it because the stock wiring is not designed to cope with that much power draw.

More pressure via adjustable reg won't buy you any extra capacity.  Pressure costs more than flow does in terms of pump current draw.  And higher pressure means lower flow on these pumps also.

What power is it making now, and what duty cycle are the injectors at?

• Thanks 1

That’s definitely happening buddy. Will be wired with relay for full power. I’m also moving from power F.C. to link g4 plug-in

anyone feed wideband into link and put parameters around it for safety ? Is it a reliable safety feature or even possible? 

• 2 weeks later...