SAU Community

Dbro

Ive just recently checked vaccum lines AGAIN, cleaned my afm, aac valve on my rb25det neo thinking that will solve my low rev hunting issue but still hasn't changed my problem. I followed the tutorial on how to clean the aac value, followed mostly everything on the tutorial but when it came to the adjustment on the idle i realised the the tps on the neo's are different? From here i became puzzled so if anyone has any information on this topic im all ears.

My neo's completely standard only has a tap on it.

Any help will be good. Thanks.

Edited by Dbro

• 2 weeks later...

Hey mate, not too sure what you mean by low revving issue? As you saying you cannot rev high or are you saying at low revs something is acting up for example it's idling rough?

Before you do anything, check turbo gasket, exhaust piping, hoses connecting air cleaner and blowoff valve if you have one. 

Then let us know further.

When the car is at a stand still the revs are abnormally low, when you put your foot on the accelerator and then take it off suddenly the revs drop really low, at some points almost causing it to cut out. Even when its just turned on and hasnt warmed up the revs are low. Thanks for your help!

13 hours ago, Dbro said:

When the car is at a stand still the revs are abnormally low, when you put your foot on the accelerator and then take it off suddenly the revs drop really low, at some points almost causing it to cut out. Even when its just turned on and hasnt warmed up the revs are low. Thanks for your help!

I think the turbo gasket is broken or come off and check air filter clamps and hosing.

Also check check and clean out Throttle body plate and air intake valve. Dirt deposit sometimes builds up in these areas over time. Just remove and clean with some grease remover and soft cloth. Or you can buy an air can and spray.   

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the tips&advice robocop2310 ill dismantil that this week and check thos things out.

Also the car doesnt have ac tridentt150v, it doesnt have a higher warm up rev when i start it from cold? Its just starts and sits on the low rpms even when warm.