SAU Community

Members Rides

Beau, don't go getting PC mate, I new what you meant, and we STILL haven't got a pic of that bloody airfreshner yet. Someone is squibbing............................keeping their mods to themselves.

Now I was thinking of using a pine tree one off the rear view mirror, but I reckon it'd interfer with my fluffy dice, so I thought I'd get one of those ones that squirts stuff every 10 minutes and put it on the dash wiff some tek screws and silastic, but I've gotta remove me crucifix and the virgin mary statue first. So you see I'm at a loss, I just don't know what to do, if only I had some pics of somebody elses airfreshner mod and then it would give me some ideas. Maybe I could get them to do a DIY guide, I don't know, jeez I'm totally lost here.....................I got this stinking bloody stupid airfreshner and I've got no idea on how to set it up. If I don't get some sort of help soon I'll have to put it up for sale in the SAU For Sale section.

Strange beasts these GTR's..

It all reminds me of Christopher Columbus, he set out to find a way to India by travelling across the Pacific and instead ended up in South America.....mind you, he didn't have a NISSAN SKYLINE MANUAL------lol

Here is my skyline (named Skye). Bought with ugly 17s and a 400R frontbar (gone now, *phew*) and stock engine but this is it now.

ENGINE MODS:

* APEXI POD

* JustJap FMIC

* Xforce 3" Turbo back exhaust with high flow cat going into a twin 2.5" muffler

* NGK Iridiums

* Splitfire coils

* HKS fuel cut defender

* Bosch 023 internal fuel pump

* Bleed value set to 9 psi atm

* GFB Mach 1 BOV

car is curretly running 174rwkw which isn't bad for the boost however it does pull just under 500Nm of torque at the wheels and we all know its torque that gets you over the line first :D

COSMETIC MODS:

* GTR rear wing

* GTR frontbar

* 400R sides

* GTR rear pods

* Jetspeed eyelids

* Factory burgandy colour

* 19" rims

* JustJap Bucket seats

* SONY Xplode System (staff prices as i work for SONY)

PHOTOS:

When i got her -

image011.jpg

Now (also pics of my old swift) -

back2.jpg

Edited by NicsR33

looks good now :) i must say i hate those old wheels with a vengance 3 SPOKE WHEELS DO NOT LOOK GOOD !!! (triddentts only just pass because they are black) amaru's ones i didnt like, he knows the log hit it because they were so ugly... anyways nice ride hehe

Ps i don't like 3 spoke wheels just in case someone did not get that fact. But hey each to there own.

thanks guys.

not sure mate, i bought it from a dealership. never thought i would but i stopped by to see if they had anything reasonable. along side all the holden and fords was this beaut. they wanted to get rid of it cause it wasn't wat they normally sell but they took it under their wing cause of the condition and thought it would be a good sporty family car.

the original owner lived in penrith thats all i know. i think his name was peter or something.

i had a car very similar to that (inc 3 spoke rims) drop some lads around to look at my car a while ago.

Anyways i like, not so keen on the eyelids but if youre happy im happy for you.