SAU Community

Members Rides

It looks clean and mean, Even better up close. Top notch Julian.

With the gear box done it'd be the complete package I'm thinking.

Cheers

PS. That'd be 500-520 rwkws ? :P

Edited by Sinista32

Picture taken just after resprayed and was just sitting there for the photo. Thanks for noticing thirty two.

It made 535.8 sinista but haven't leant on it yet.

niiice power :P too bad your front bar looks like its fallin goff :S hot lookin though mate !
Edited by widebody32

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally got one! got it from autostyle in sydney on sunday and just took some pics of it. not too clean cuz the rain won't seem to let up, but the car's in awesome knick! just a few slightly worn rubbers around windows, lights etc. interior's pretty much on par with the outside. not immaculate but quite awesome nonetheless. couldn't be bothered getting the keys to open it and snap pics sorry! but yeah, car's totally standard 'cept for the 33 wheels, cat back exhaust and turbo timer. very happy with it. gave it a thrashing yesterday but that'll be it pretty much cuz i'd like this car to keep working for a while but it's got plenty o' poke. cheers guys!

dsc02043ugv0.th.jpg

dsc02044uat9.th.jpg

dsc02045uzz6.th.jpg

Damn, I didn't know there were that many nice cars in Canberra.

having only moved back to Canberra 4 months ago after being away for 6 years I noticed how canberra's car scene has improved (still too many lancer with evo kits for my taste though)

better put up pics of my cars just in case people spot me and willing to give a wave.

Here is the R32 GTR I got back in mar 2005.

Newfront45.jpg

NewBack45.jpg

Not modified too much (Power FC next on the list)

Dec 1989 R32 GTR

Apexi AVC-D ( 1bar)

Apexi Multi-checker

Twin HKS pod filter

Twin HKS Super Blow Off Valve

3.5 inch cat back exhaust (unknown)

Blistein shocks (way too hard for Sydney)

Cusco rear strut

Juran front strut

ARC low GT wing (currently off due to defect)

Atessa controller

White Volks TE37 17x9+15

Ventus R-S2 245/45R17 (makes the odo alittle out 200mtrs/5kms)

Pivot Turbo timer

Momo Spider steering wheel (CF look)

8 ball type gear knob (CF look)

Nismo 320km/h speedo

HKS Boost gauge

Cheap water temp, oil pressure, boost(psi) gauge (soon to be replaced by some Defi ones as soon as I get off my ass and move the air cond unit somewhere else)

Cheap Earthing kit (don't think it does anything at all)

Good black wired alarm/immobilzer (obvious not mentioning brand)

Changed to GTS-T headlights

And this is my FTO, it's my rice car and hoping to get rid of it soon so I can spend more money on the GTR.

NewFTO2.jpg

Anyway just bored at the moment and thought I'd post here. Hope to see you guys on the road.

Michael

Holy riced FTO yaf.......I spent way too much on my FTO =(

What have ya done to the FTO?

Yer, the FTO has been riced up before selling it. My cousin is a mechanic at midas and is helping me fix it up and sell it.

as for mods, it's practically stock except for rice stuff like gear knob, petals, seat covers, mags and stereo.

I sometimes get blinded looking at it.

Mivec, what have you done to your FTO?

I sold my FTO a little while ago but it had:

Extractors

Intake

Slotted rotors

Converted it to a manual.

I've still got a carbon fibre centre console part you can have if you want it.

And now I know that it is you I see at Midas all the time!! You came up and said hi to me the other night when I was filling up!! Haven't been to badminton in ages though so I haven't seen you there.

*swoon* =P