SAU Community

Members Rides

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, an update.. bad news kinda.

Well, seemed that there has been a fair bit of work needing attention on the engine (including a f***** new gasket!!). Thus the car would only be getting to Canberra mid-this week. Now, seeing as I'm taking a break and going up to the Gold Coast for Christmas (where the car currently is) I have decided that the cost and wear on the car is not worth bringing it down here for the time left before I'm on holiday.

Thus, the car will not be here till next year!! (When I do the return trip to Canberra). Dunno if I'm coming to Summernats, depends what the turn out of skylines and mates are gonna be there so we'll see. Anyways (sry bout the length of the post), I'm going early next week so look forward to seeing everyone next year and unveiling my car. I know I havn't made much of an appearance so far, but I'll change that next year :).

Good Luck to everyone over the new year. See you all soon

You're game putting a skyline in Summernats. usually the bogans don't like their presence. i was thinking of going in the sound off only, but basically i'd rather not get the car kicked in or keyed.

Yeah I was thinking that, xept I'm planning on going with my brother and another couple of mates... a rocket VN wagon and showy VT from the Gold Coast.

But yeah, proly won't end up hapnin, I care too much bout my car... still go c the show tho :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

First post.

1989 GTS-t 4 Door

3" Exhaust From the Turbo back

Fuel Pump

Suspension

300ZX Turbo running 14psi

Turbo timer and imobilizer with remote start.

Good sound system.

Pretty standard affair.

Only got it last week!

post-25716-1136208668.jpg

sounds nice :rofl: Stupid question though you say you have a 300zx turbo running 14psi would that not be making alot less power than a standard rb20 turbo ??? only reason i ask is i though all 300's were a 3L twin turbo thus each turbo is designed around a 1.5L engine ??? correct me if i am wrong

Leigh

Hi everyone!

First post.

1989 GTS-t 4 Door

3" Exhaust From the Turbo back

Fuel Pump

Suspension

300ZX Turbo running 14psi

Turbo timer and imobilizer with remote start.

Good sound system.

Pretty standard affair.

Only got it last week!

post-25716-1136208668.jpg