Turbosmart Boost controller (10psi)

MARCHE systems piggyback ECU chip

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!

all just a matter of time and money!

Mick, I can lend you my balaclava and shotgun if you want

j/k

:headbang:

• 1 month later...

I have a 'wanna be' skyline, lol.... VL Commodore. Its a bit of a sh1tbox atm, its N/A RB30, and the paint has almost faded to bare metal in some parts.... But soon i am going to drop an RB25DET in, hopefully a neo if i can get one for the right price. After that i'll change the exterior fully to Calais then go for a spray.

Currently though

1987 VL Berlina

N/A RB30E

3 spd auto

lowered by pedders (meh, lol)

VZ SV8 Commodore 17" wheels

Extractors, hot-dog, 2.5 redback exhaust, redback muffler, 2.5" chrome tip

Alpine head-deck, four 6" alpine speakers, alpine mrp-350 amp, two 12" subs in dual box bolted into the car.

Alarm/immobiliser/keyless entry

wood grain steering wheel

new radiator and crank angle sensor (about 2 months old)

i drive around a lot, so you might have seen me (pushin it to its limits, which isnt too much mind you, lol)

i'll try and get some pictures soon....

Hey ppl my ride is an R33 GTS-T black its nothing special its got straight threw 3 inch exhaust, HKS BOV, pod filter, tinted windows, monster tacho, turbo timer, full sterio, 3 point imbolizer,

Hi MiK,

I had the same trouble mate. I e-mailed my pics and the guys cut em down to size using a software package and sent em back. Worked a treat.

Anyone able to help Mick by volunteering?

R

hi guy's. Im trying to put a pic of my car up but when I try to attach, it comes back with file to large or some crap. How do I attach a photo if I have just saved it to a normal folder on my computer?

• 3 weeks later...

My GTS and my GTR...GTS is no where near as tidy as it is/was in these photos unfortunately...but you get the point.

post-2674-1124288810.jpg

post-2674-1124288875.jpg

Edited by geordie

My GTS and my GTR...GTS is no where near as tidy as it is/was in these photos unfortunately...but you get the point.

I heard stories of the GTS being attacked with a hybrid stencil and paint can :D

Hi guys, kinda new in town, well, this is actually my second year here, but i've now moved from bikes to what my mum 'thought' is a much 'safer way to travel'.... until i told her i got a skyline :P

R32 GTS-T, pretty much stock... got 17s from Japan and shes lowered a bit at the front, and I've just invested in the start of my focal sound system.

thought i'd just put this here to say hi, get into the loop

hi from ireland all .have not had car for long so not much done yet so here it goes 92 r32 gtst

hks turbo timer

apexi pigyback.ecu

hks air filter

hks sqv

blitz decat

blitz nur-spec exasust (cat back)

coming soon

hks frount mount

new turb (any sugestions)

new set of 18" volks

set of tein coilovers

strut braces

and some more eletronics

it was up on the rollers yesterday result was 260bhp iam aiming for 300+ with some internil work so wish me luck

I heard stories of the GTS being attacked with a hybrid stencil and paint can :D

:headspin: Yeah, its amazing what spur of the moment ideas lead to, my mate was doing the fmic install and we just grabbed the can and attacked the undercoat panel (one of them anyway)

oh yea... ill just buy a gts and a gtr... why not... might go buy a ferrari tomorrow..

wheres my gtr..... :rofl:

Its only a fat bank loan away :D then you get repayments :rofl:

Hey guys, Have had a skyline for a while, no pictures and no mods though. Totally stock (except for rims), including stereo which has a button with Japanese writing on it. Any idea what that does?

R33 S2 GTST Silver with pea shooters

Say hi if you see me

:matrix:

nice car col, many 'lines in Ireland?

was that 260hp a flywheel figure or rear wheel?

sorry for the late reply supafly havent been on line .liners are still rare here which means parts are hard to get but a mate who imports cars has 2 cars for parts so i should be ok.its 260hp at the fly but thats still not bad .a mate has a r33 gts t runing 450hp at the wheels but he is aiming for 500hp. he owns the top tuning company in ireland (xtrem-autos)so he has the money and eqeipment to do it.i often ask him why he didnt just get a gtr but he said that would too easy.and it wouldnt be to much of a challeng. lol

what is ur car running mate???????? :matrix: