SAU Community

Members Rides

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Marc's ride in Weetangera the other day. It looked great. I had to do a u-turn in my car to show my girl what the car she is getting looks like. She really liked it, and I have shown her Marcs car on this forum before she saw it in the flesh.

My RS4 has landed in Oz, and is waiting for our friends in customs to clear her. Its a Series II in white with a body kit and R33GTR wheels. I am thinking of changing the wheels, but no sure what type of look I want...any ideas.

P.s. Check out this insane video of some guys in a Veilside GTR doing over 200 MPH (yep, mph) on a public road in NZ. It says Japan on the clip, but you can take it from me, its definately in the south island of NZ.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...53436&q=skyline

Also, a couple of very fast Stagea's in a drag racing clip from Japan.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8...417181313&q=gtr

Edited by Silverback

• 1 month later...

Finally getting round to posting the car.

Its a early 89 Passage GT with a fresh RB25 with mods built by Trojan, put out 297rwkws at Jakes a few weeks ago, but will do more when new mods a fitted on Monday the 13th.

Won't go into details, tell ya's in person out one night!

post-24674-1141162648.jpg

post-24674-1141191639.jpg

post-24674-1141191845.jpg

post-24674-1141192094.jpg

Edited by GT-PASSAGE

interesting... stock plenum and a low mount turbo what a GT30 with alot of boost or GT35/40 or something like that ??? it would have to a big bugga :geek:

running 15psi until injectors hit 98% duty cycle. Pretty big snail, hits boost at 4,000rpm or a touch afte...So not too bad

sounds good anyways dude look forward to having a look sometime. We usually meet out at jerra on tuesdays and sometimes people go out to the museum on Friday night

running 15psi until injectors hit 98% duty cycle. Pretty big snail, hits boost at 4,000rpm or a touch afte...So not too bad

I'm sure everyone knows what a stock 33 looks like, but I got some photos today so I feel like posting a few up :geek: Planning some new shocks & suspension etc to get the handling all good, the M-Sports bodykit and then onto the power mods. Laaa.

post-19288-1141207642.jpg

post-19288-1141207756.jpg

post-19288-1141207891.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Ahh yes that 31 from trojan.

I was considering a similar package until something else came up! So yours is getting finished this week? Have a look for the Silver 33 in the shop 2.

Yeah its got a R33 box and shifter kit fitted, new clutch and injectors.

Is yours the one with the full body kit or the M-A-S-S-I-V-E cooler? Either way they are both sweet.

Hey guys.

Picked up my skyline last friday.

Its a wine red r32 GTST.

Its got 17's, adjustable coilovers,

Front mount intercooler

HKS BOV

Greddy Exhaust

Haltech ECU.

Mods im savin up for are

Bigger turbo, injectors and fuel pump,

Deep dish rims

Vertex bodykit.

BTW i live in gungahlin

• 3 weeks later...

hey lads,

know its a skyline forum but i know some of you and some of you know me so...

Im Simon, i have a red 96 S14 200SX. its got,

- Trust RSPL front mount

- GT28R turbo

- 3" zorst turbo back

- stainless manifold

- lightened flywheel and heavy duty clutch

- HSD HR coilovers

- ROH Adrenalin rims 18"

and a few things i forget, coming up are boost controller, fuel pump and emanage along with a kit sitting in my shed.

Havent got any pics yet since front mount and coils went in (last 2 weeks) so ill take some and get em up later.

Hi to Pete and Shawn :yes: