SAU Community

Calder park Sunday 24 November - READ NOW

meggala

WE NEED SOLID CONFIMRATIONS BY TOMMORROW AFTERNOON! 23rd October

Please, for this day to go ahead as a club event, and for you guys as members to get a discounted rate, trophies etc.. we really need 15 cars!

Please email me as soon as possible if you will be attending, eithrr as a spectator, or competitior.

Im definate!

Guys from my work will be showing up too.

Zdenko - just got his R33 GTST

nothing - also just got his R33 GTST

bit of a primus skyline crew :)

Originally posted by inark

Im definate!

Guys from my work will be showing up too.

Zdenko - just got his R33 GTST

nothing - also just got his R33 GTST

bit of a primus skyline crew ;)

yeah I'll becoming, would be nice to get a timeslip before I fit new clutch and FMIC so I can see the diff aferwards :D

one question 400 metre in pretty much stock r33 (exhaust + airpod) will it hit speed limiter, what are some trap times of your guys cars for 1/4 mile?

Originally posted by nothing

yeah I'll becoming, would be nice to get a timeslip before I fit new clutch and FMIC so I can see the diff aferwards :D

one question 400 metre in pretty much stock r33 (exhaust + airpod) will it hit speed limiter, what are some trap times of your guys cars for 1/4 mile?

Mid 14s...

hehe no u wont hit ur speed limiter...

i got 98 mph.

there isent much run off past the finish line so u gotta get on the brakes preety quick to be able to turn into the return lane!

Originally posted by Zdenko

mate mate mate mate mate mate... il hit my limitor in first gear cause my skylines an animal

hahaha

is there gonna be a burn out contest..

cause if there is i should have kept my como.. it done sick ree demos

hahaha ur such a di*k

ok so the list so far is...

inark

zdenko + 1

nothing +1

ex-static

INASNT

GTR31

Nismor31jet

?? add to the list ??

Originally posted by Zdenko

mate mate mate mate mate mate... il hit my limitor in first gear cause my skylines an animal

hahaha

is there gonna be a burn out contest..

cause if there is i should have kept my como.. it done sick ree demos

trying to mock me zdenko? :D

but seriously what sort of 1/4 mile times need the speed limiter removed? when u start to run low 13's? also I've got a mate with a worked ss who wants to come with me is that cool?

oh I've got another stupid question :D

insurance are u covered by most policys while running the 1/4 at calder or are most void on the race track.. do u get some sort of cover provided by calder park?

might be stupid question but would hate for something unpredictable to happen...

Read your insurance policy, it will tell you that your car is not covered by insurance if you are racing (legal or otherwise)

All motorsport is undertaken at your own risk, and you will have to sign something that says that the owners and organisers of the event are in no way responsible for any damage done to your vehicle or yourself.

DRAGSAFE :D

now that i can post again...um, have you got me down on your list brendan? coz im still in if my gearbox hasnt sh!t itself by then yet! (does anyone no of a mini or a dato ute thats cheap so i can have some sort of a backup car so i can still get to work if my car poops itself?) i think i'll be the slowest car there but i dont care!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by MZNISMO

ill be there to spectate !!! :uh-huh:  

and as SDU head cheerleader!!! :)  

will also be at heathcote sunday aswell

theres supposedly gonna be a big gtr meet

any of u guys going?

as long as u r there at calder in your mini skirt and pom poms doin a few cheers for us!