SAU Community

4 door sway bars

18 minutes ago, ElPablo said:

Hi guys I am wondering if coupe sways bars fit the 4 door r34. 

Yep, same part numbers, looks like you can get 15mm or 19mm bars. 15mm was used on the front of the coupe.

Edited by Rusty Nuts

8 minutes ago, Rusty Nuts said:

Yep, same part numbers, looks like you can get 15mm or 19mm bars. 15mm was used on the front of the coupe.

Thank you! Was planning to get cusco sway bars. I'm gonna do a little bit more research. 

As a 34 sedan owner, they fit fine (at least the whiteline ones do).

Keep in mind if you have a NA, you need to actually get the D brackets that the OEM swaybar uses, because they are not included with a kit, it is implied you have em (which you won't if you have a N/a originally as they have no rear sway bar stock)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• don't do. Fricken typos. Make me look like the sheeple.
    • I could show you guys photos of wrap having been removed properly, and where the wrap was removed, paint underneath is perfect. Sections of the vehicle didn't have wrap on it, and in those areas, the paint work is destroyed because of how long it had been sitting in the hot QLD sun for many many many years. Wrap even still looked decent. Good quality wrap, and removing it properly shouldn't rip off the paint work, unless the paintwork was already shot to pieces before hand.
    • Any write ups on replacing the window motor?  I've never messed with them (or window regulators) before.   Ever since I've had the car, the driver window would roll down just fine, but most often I'd have the try a few times to get it to go up.  As soon as it started to go up, it always goes up smoothly and quietly.  Seemed like a bad switch.  But now, its stuck in the fully down position and won't come back up.  I get =12/-12V coming out of the relay/amp when pressing the switch up/down.  So the switch and amp are working.  Just a bad motor.  I've also applied 12V directly to the motor and nada.   Any help on replacing the motor?  Can the glass and regulator stay in, and only replace the motor?  Or not possible?  Thanks!!!
    • You are wrong. That's just Whiteline going along with the incorrect slanguage of the sheeple userbase. They are only correctly known as anti-roll bars. They are only incorrectly known as swaybars. They do do anything to prevent "sway". The swaybars that are fitted to trailler hitches do prevent sway. In the trailer. And they do not look like anti-roll bars. So, take your incorrect infopinion away.