SAU Community

Do all R33 GT-R's have rear window wipers ?

No, absolutely definitely not. As far as I can see there is no pattern to it.

I have seen V-Specs with and without

Non-V-Spec with and without.

They were obviously just an option (or a delete option).

Though I guess N1's don't have them...

I'm pretty sure rear wipers were an option on the whole range (maybe not N1's), my old GTSt didn't have one, and didn't have the controls on the stalk either so it wasn't a replaced rear window jobbie.... Like most things skyline, it seems you could pretty much create whatever you wanted by checking or unchecking the boxes from the factory... Having said that I have not noticed any 33 GTR's in my area without a rear wiper.....

Brett

Are you sure it's not because they may have busted the rear windscreen & not bothered with the expense to replace the rear windscreen to factory specs with room for the wiper?

Absolutely positive :D

If you were being tight like that then why would you change the wiper stalks or get blanking plates for where the rear wiper controls sit (I don't know where it is)

Im sure all 33 gtr have them. Positive on N1's not having them. Had to purchase a washer bottle from nissan recently and they only listed 2 part numbers. GTR/Vspc or N1.

N1 didnt come with a second pump.

Whilst on N1, did anyone know that the N1 bonnet is actually different from the rest of the GTR? :)

Mine hasn't got one either, though I wish it did because it shits me when its been raining and it's hard to see out the back.

i agree with the fact that it is hard to see out the back when it rains and all the water sits on the window and doesnt move. my car has one and im happy it does because of the stated reason. So, i thought that it would have been standard... :)