SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

2 GTRS WANTED FOR WEDDING

Le_ange

Hi guys,

Im wanting to hire 2 GTR’s for my wedding next year. 

Specifically an R35 for myself to be driven in and then an R34 for my groomsmen. 

Cheers fellas

19 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

I'm looking forward to the wedding photos to see exactly how many groomsmen are going to be fit into an R34 coupe.

Apparently you can get 28 people into a mini, so sh*tloads more in a 34. Last time I looked South Australia was about 984 thousand square kilometres, you need to be more specific about your location.

• 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Also what is next to No.2 to the left? It looks like some type of line connects to it? 
    • I have a r33 gt25t auto and I'm putting a r34 GTT manual transmission into it. What are these two holes for? I'm assuming 2 is for the dip stick and 1 is for a sensor? Is that correct? Thank you!  
    • Does 240sx clutch pedal fit a r33 gt25t?   Thank you!
    • So a bit of an update, although I did finish the headers when I got to fit them I wanted to check how flat the flange is and found a problem. It seems the flanges warped much more than I expected to see, somewhere 1mm gap! So going to try to fix this. In the mean time I removed the coolant filler from the engine inlet and welded that. Once I have the engine in I will determine where the radiator highest point is and may have to shorten it more. Also made a heat shield for the starter and shortened the oil filler neck which broke off during shipping.  
    • Agreed This is a scenario of what I am willing to compromise with and see as acceptable 7163 is what a few have recommended. Example below (7163) A 5psi :3k - 20psi: ~4k  (8374) B 5psi :3.5k - 20psi ~4.5k  (7163) if I am going to control boost to dial back a to make the power delivery more linear and hit target 20psi 500-750 RPM later so 20psi ~ 4,500 or 4,760 yes it would spool up quicker and range spread out over 1.5 a 1.75rpm  (8374) could use adjustable cam gears to dial back a few hundred RPM so it could start spooling 3300rpm and then hit 20 psi 4300rpm. Yes it would take away from top end a bit but the factor of the larger turbo would still make more power per psi would put me closer to  my goals and get within the  acceptable street manners/spool range ? not thinking of going from a 7163 to a 9174