SAU Community

R33 gts-4

Hey guys I been searching for a needle in multiple hay stacks 

im try a find parts to do 5stud conversion and manual 5 or 6 speed conversion

question is what can i use from other cars to do this swap parts are expensive but I want to build not buy something done already 

also any info on tucked style figment to get the best ride on a daily withou airbags??

I got so coils sourced from bc racing they make a setup specifically for the guys 4 as you need the front and gts(t) in the rear as far as wheel and tyre size and other components to make this happen I’m a newb 🤷🏽

any help please 

On 07/12/2021 at 9:20 PM, Kozo4r33 said:

So many times so much info on here it’s hard to find especially not actually knowing what I’m looking for some of the threads are over 10 years and questions weren’t answered 

So you've found a bunch of info, or you found nothing? You're not being clear. It seems like you have a lot of reading and searching left to do.

You need to ask specific questions for people to help you. If you haven't found answers to your questions, then it's likely that no one else has done it and you'll be a pioneer.

Is the 5 stud conversion just to pretend that it's a turbo and not NA? Because there's not a lot of other reason to do it on an NA Skyline otherwise. It's not as if you can't get wheels to suit. It's not as if you can't do bigger brakes on the 4 stud either.

I would have thought that the answer to the question "What other cars can I get bits from?" would be obvious. The 5 speed manual from the manual version of your car, and the 5 stud parts from turbo R33 Skyline.

As NiZmo suggests, these exact questions have been asked and answered on here hundreds of times (if not thousands) over the 20+ year history of these forums. Nothing is new, everything is old.

Also, nowadays, finding the parts you need is almost impossible. You will need to scrape and steal to get the full set of things you need. You will likely end up buying 5 parts cars. In fact, if your car is physically in great condition, you would likely find the best way to achieve your goal is to literally buy a car that has the stuff you need on it, that has a shit body/paint or is defected, or damaged. If you can find one.

The 5 stud conversion is to learn brother I’m a amateur at this stuff I want to learn never built a car before eventually if it presents itself i want to turbo the car it’s gonna cost a bit I’m not fazed by that I’m not rich and it might take longer but I wana say it was built not bought 

Yeah that's fine, no problem with wanting to work on your project car. Just remember to deep dive into this site, there are many many pages of information that is relevant to whatever you're doing. Just remember parts will be harder to get these days, so research is critical.