SAU Community

R32/33 Downpipe on a R34 GTT?

Hey Sau,

First post here. I imported an R34 GTT into Canada last year, and its been great so far. Its parked up for the winter right now :(, but at least its giving me time to save for mods. I've been using this forum extensively for info on all sorts of things so far. Here's a shot of it on the drive home from the port.

IMG_7409.thumb.JPG.680b159f5bded4e0cf38206df4b58309.JPG

I am wanting to get a 1 piece bellmouth downpipe similar to the JustJap downpipe. However, I cannot find anything in North America for the 34, and shipping from JustJap is over $400.00. However, I've found a couple R32/R33 downpipes from sellers in North America. I found one other thread on here discussing the fitment compatibility, but there was never a resolution.

I know that the lengths of the exhausts are different between the R33 and R34, but I will be getting a custom Decat put it eventually, so the length of it wouldn't be an issue for me. I'm wondering if anyone can confirm if the pipes are the same shape, except for the length?

thanks!

On 2/17/2022 at 12:04 PM, tylink720 said:

We've gotten clapped with snow this winter, so Ill likely only be taking it out in May

Are you on the east or west coast? 
 I’m on the west and seems to be okay for snow now but yeah did get a pretty big dump of it this year

On 2/17/2022 at 2:27 PM, BiggestRon22 said:

Are you on the east or west coast? 
 I’m on the west and seems to be okay for snow now but yeah did get a pretty big dump of it this year

Right in the middle lol, Manitoba

• 6 months later...

Update: 

I put the ISR R33 bellmouth downpipe in on the weekend and it does fit. Obviously it doesn't bolt right up to the catback due to the different length, but it squeezes in onto the turbo side