SAU Community

Overheating issue and misfiring

1 hour ago, FiXtUrE said:

Just imagine / dream there’s paragraphs of useless bullshit facts below. 😎 👍

From a guy who wants to put little tyres on a big rim?

23 minutes ago, The Bogan said:

From a guy who wants to put little tyres on a big rim?

I think he might have been implying that my post was paragraphs of useless bullshit facts. Which is kinda funny, because..... they're not useless, nor bullshit. They are facts though. So he got one out of three. Which is a pretty good result from him compared to previous efforts.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

I think he might have been implying that my post was paragraphs of useless bullshit facts. Which is kinda funny, because..... they're not useless, nor bullshit. They are facts though. So he got one out of three. Which is a pretty good result from him compared to previous efforts.

He sounds like the classic old troll, asking questions, then we get dumber and dumber stuff the more he posts

this is all pretty mild on the scale. I remember rogercordia and labomba.

best suggestion I can make is that if you are taking advice from the internet, consider how much they know about your question (very little, just what you typed and they guess) and the body of knowledge the poster can apply to it. Then, since cars are wonderfully logical things (except for that thing about the ufo/speedo), decide if what you are hearing makes some sense.

• Like 1