SAU Community

Bright White Headlight Globes

MANWHORE

I've recently spoken to a supplier who can get us a really good price on headlight globes.

I've used the PIAA globes, and although they look blue, they are not very bright (the bluer, the less light).

These globes that i've found are 4200 k globes, which is a perfect white. Not yellow at all. These are very bright. When compared to plain old globes, the 55 watt seems to be twice as bright, and much nicer. the 100 watt is crazy bright, and i have not had any problems with heat.

The BEST part is the price:

The 55 watt H1 is only $35!

100 watt H1 is $45.

The brand is a generic brand, but for that price, you can't go wrong. I've been using them for about 5 months, and they're still going bright and white. For the price of PIAA(which is not as bright), you can buy 4 sets of the 55w or 3 of the 100.

PM me if interested. This price is available for sydney people who are close by for pic up. Or for interstate provided there are enough to make it worth postage. Or unless if you want to pay post.

Note, supplier is doing these at near cost price.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MANWHOR3

Nice name btw. :wassup:

Like I said, I'm not the one selling them. I have just happened to find a supplier willing to do them near cost price. I was told that the extra is really only for his cost to go get them and the fact that he has to buy them in boxes of 50 pairs.

I don't have any pics atm, but will try to get some tomorrow (my car is stuck at a carpark after some @#$#@%^ at the carpark decided to let my tyres down) :)

You're welcome to come have a look if you want.

97r33gtst-typeM

Wow, how lucky is that how we're on the forumns at the same time. I guess it's pretty addictive.

You know what, like you said, you can't go wrong for that price. I'd like to get a set or possibly two today. I was hoping that maybe i could come see it, then i'll drive us down to the supplier, if it is at all possible.

I'm dying for a new set of globes. Yellow is so yuck, and not bright at all.

I've sent this to you by pm too.

• 2 weeks later...