SAU Community

skyline limited edition: how to tell???

the VIN number's the only REAL way to tell... most of the limited edition came with keys that had the 40th/60th anniversary or 100 million sales sign on em etc. Some V Selections and 40th anniversary ones came with gold GT badges. but yeah if you really wanna know then grab the VIN number and decode it.

i'll try and get the vin number but the thing is i still dont understand why it has a series 1 wing on a 97 model. he reckons a few came out like that but thats the first i've seen of em. also i havent heard of a limited edition skyline neither. i know of the 40th anniversary.

i'll try and get the vin number but the thing is i still dont understand why it has a series 1 wing on a 97 model. he reckons a few came out like that but thats the first i've seen of em. also i havent heard of a limited edition skyline neither. i know of the 40th anniversary.

You would need the VIN number to do a REVS check anyway so what are you waiting for!

Soory about the poor picture quality but our camera at work is poo. First pick is the Steering wheel. I'm pretty damn sure it's standard as it also has Nissan embossed in it. Second pic is the stiched badge on the seat, and thrid is the badge on the rear quarter panel. Chassis Number is ECR33 134519.

actually scrap the car above, found a better skyline from this place called "Complete Compliance", thats what it says on the card, or at the shop its called "Auto Fix and Tune".

does anyone know anything about em or had any experience with em?? they r in the NSW suburb of Moorebank.

any info would be great.

thanks.

actually scrap the car above, found a better skyline from this place called "Complete Compliance", thats what it says on the card, or at the shop its called "Auto Fix and Tune".  

does anyone know anything about em or had any experience with em?? they r in the NSW suburb of Moorebank.

any info would be great.

thanks.

I actually called these guys yesterday. They are one of the only 3 shops in Sydney to be listed on RAWS database as being able to comply R34's right now. They seemed to be very knowledgable when I spoke to them.

Anyway, the car you mentioned does seem to be a 40th Anniversary edition.

Here's what FAST says about it:

ECR134519

Model Code: GGKBRTFR33VZACAYDM

Production date: Jan-98

Color: QM1 White

Body: 2 door coupe

Engine: RB25DET

Model: GTS25t Type-M

Transmission: 5 Speed Manual