SAU Community

Post Your R32 Pics Here!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest two.06l

heres the pic of our R32 in all its glory on the drag combat stand at the sydney autosalon.A full feature of the car can be seen in this months issue of Autosalon magazine(issue 24).By the way for those interested car is still wearing factory paint and bodykit..DIRTgarage..9881112-1276_IMG-med.JPG

Guest two.06l
Oooooh... Look who's figured out how to post photos!!!! :)

Yeah the student is only as good as the teacher..Thanks Merli..DIRTgarage.

I'm not sure Funkeh, I'm assuming they used +25 - +30 offset, so to get the rim out that far, you'd need at least an 11", maybe 12" rim on the rear to fill those guards. My 9" rims on the back are f-l-u-s-h with the wheel arch with +35 offset on the standard guards, you'd at least need a couple more inches on that width to fill out those BN rear guards. As for the front... same. My 8" sit a tad in from the stock front guards, so I would've thought another couple of inches to fill out the BN guards... at +35 or +40 offset...

Why don't I just e-mail them...:confused:

hmm the kit's about pumps the guards 50mm wider than a stock GTS/GTSt front and back, so I'd need around 2" wider than what it takes to take the rims to the guards on a standard guard. I can then fine tune the offset with spacers I guess, but an exact figure would be awesome. So far emails have been unfruitful, maybe I might call em, if I can find my jap phone card...