SAU Community

remote oil cooler kit 350 bux

fatz

well this is for the people who dont want to fork out 1000 bux for a decent oil cooler! (see other group buy

full kit everything you need..

note that if you want to be a wanker buy a hks oil cooler for 1200, but if you want the job done buy this one!!! ( i have tested it and it does the job 80% of the the hks equivalant.... eg you are wasting your money on one that cost 5 times as much!!!!!!!)

cheap and easy to instal, everything you need is in the kit

pete

DSC04102.jpg

DSC04103.jpg

DSC04104.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

there are some mounting brackets

and its a big core

the kit comes with everything in the photo.. everything

apparently people are worried about about the efficiency of the core

note that the core isnt as good as a hks core. or as efficient.. however what it lacks in efficiency it makes up in shear size... (eg it large)

i get the kit from rocket at 335 wholesale including gst. so i make 15 bux on each one.. rocket is 40km away from my joint so it cost about 15 bux(round trip) in the r31 in petrol to get there

anyone who can get the kit cheaper wholsale speak up cause if we can get it cheaper then we will

pete

OK Pete, I'll take one. email me the details for payment [email protected]

I'm also going to fabricate a shroud to ensure clean flow over the core. You really are a legend mate.

BTW after seeing the Dutton footage I'm keen to know how much rubber you go through in a trip that long:D