SAU Community

Will you help???

GTR 94

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls i require your help, in the past few weeks i have been thinking and i have come to the conclusion, do we have a good and serious japanese car and parts importar i am considering a business such as "just ***" in sydney i cant disclose the JAPanese importas full name as for privacy rights and issues but i think you may all know who i am thinking of. i need to know would you people and other owners of japanese imports support me. honestly i am not sure wheather there is a shop similar to this in melbourne "and if so please tell me" but i think it would be a good idea. i would specialize in Half cuts, motors, gearboxes, spare panels, little interior parts and bodykits, badges and so on. everything imported everything you need. any feed back would be great i just want your opiniuon as the customer is always right.

Thank you kindly Lee.

there are a few places that do that but i think they are more spare parts wreckers, not a shop like your suggesting. its always good to have a decent spare parts supplier that wont charge you stupidly for parts. so if u do go ahead, i dunno become a sponsor on SAU, give us good prices ( maybe even discounts for sau vic members:D:D) good turn around times, and of course good service and im sure you will get business. it all comes down to marketing i guess. market yourself right and u'll be sucessful.

good lucks with it. which area are you planing to open up?? not in geelong i hope cause thats too far for me...LOL

well I already bring containers of parts down from japan, have access to wreckers etc, but I only do it on a per order basis, so when the container's full it gets shipped down. So if you need a supplier and/or logistics organiser gimme a hoot.

thank you for the reply i forgot to mention the store would more than likely be in Coburg or burwood area and yes there would be special SAU disconts espically when there are group buys

If it does go ahead, lemme know Lee if you can.

The SAU committee are interested in all that sorta stuff.

Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls i require your help, in the past few weeks i have been thinking and i have come to the conclusion, do we have a good and serious japanese car and parts importar       i am considering a business such as "just ***" in sydney i cant disclose the JAPanese importas full name as for privacy rights and issues but i think you may all know who i am thinking of.  i need to know would you people and other owners of japanese imports support me. honestly i am not sure wheather there is a shop similar to this in melbourne "and if so please tell me" but i think it would be a good idea. i would specialize in Half cuts, motors, gearboxes, spare panels, little interior parts and bodykits, badges and so on. everything imported everything you need.   any feed back would be great i just want your opiniuon as the customer is always right.

Thank you kindly Lee.

Its a good idea. Especially if you open it in Geelong :)

Seriously, a good shop that sells second hand performance gear as well as original parts will always be profitable.

Good luck!

It's about time someone in Melbourne gave the boys from Japanese Motor Sport in Adelaide a run for their money!! I'm sure you would get alot of business from the keen punters in Melb. looking for good prices on second hand big brand performance gear. All the best with the business venture!

:)

upi have a fair bit of gear... got plenty of parts off them but theyre on this side of town in moorabbin... no idea if theres something like that out ur way