SAU Community

spotted

Ceffo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

AHHHHH i figured out what you mean by the FEAR ME comment, just chucked some stuff in the boot and realised my workmates had been writing stuff in the dust on the boot of the ceffi!! hahahaha...

they call the cefiro the so-fear-me hence the daft scribblings on my car...

yup.. i live in lindfield... off lady game drive

i use to live in lindfield ...now im in pymble ...but im in lindfield very often ...surprised i havent seen ur car yet or vise versa

i use to live in lindfield ...now im in pymble ...but im in lindfield very often ...surprised i havent seen ur car yet or vise versa

i think i've seen your car actually now that i think about it... couple of month ago... with standard yellow nsw plate (the new one in AB.00.XX form...) on pacific hwy near killara inn...

i think i've seen your car actually now that i think about it... couple of month ago... with standard yellow nsw plate (the new one in AB.00.XX form...) on pacific hwy near killara inn...

yea that would have been me ....

u dont work near macquarie shopping centre do u .....because i have see two ceffies around there.....one white and one white and gold(two tone)

spotted a white cefiro with bodykit around the corner from me in station street, pymble....

looked very nice .........

i was the seedy bugger driving slowly past in my cefiro checking it out ! haha