SAU Community

spotted

Ceffo

The CEF33 is running a stroked RB20 (Now 2.4l) thanks to a Tomei Stroker kit. JIC coilovers, Nismo clutch, Cusco 2-Way, Cusco Roll Cage. And heaps of other fun stuff.

Yeah it's a Uras Monkey Magic kit and it is very low. Our roads are shit too. You just have to be on the ball and look out for pot holes and big bumps or dips in the road.

-Daniel

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a dark green ceffy at oran parks initial drift day had for sale written on it. Any on on the forums.

(if it wasn't dark green I apoligise, I had an argument with the guy I was with who said it was black but nuts to him im stickin to my guns, it WAS dark green)

I also met the driver of the dark grey ceffy - sorry forgot ya name mate - i met too many people that day...

I feel for ya too with the luck you had, very unlucky...

How did your front rims fare? are they salvagable? Oh and the cooler? any damage? - I was too busy driftin most of the day to investigate

Then I had my own problems starting when my alternator decided it only wants to put out 11v so the battery slowly drained and I couldn't turn the car off for the rest of the day unless I was prepard to push it off the line - stuff that.

^^ Yeah mate that was me in the gunmetal ceffy- Had a great day even with the few hiccups- front mount is fine- just a few bent fins at the back - just had to pop it back on :rofl:

Unfortunately as for the rims (original nismo rims painted the same colour as the car) they are unrepairable- one has gutter rash which isnt too bad but my drivers side there is a 12x3 cm chunk that broke off - and as its made of magnesium alloy cant be rewelded :rofl:

ah well thats the cost of drifting- next time i dont think ill be trying 6000 metre entries into that corner :rofl:

btw the other ceff WAS green i had a closer look :rofl:

see you at wakefield dude :rofl: hopefully will find rims that fit over my 6 pot calipers by then

Lol just poking some fun at myself- i have only driven my ceff 4 times EVER and still am not used the the weight transfer of it- though stupid me got hyped and tried a 3rd gear handbreak entry halfway up the straight- by the time i reached the apex i was nowhere near wide enough and mounted the hell out of the little island there at speed

my bro said it looked like something out of the A-Team though its all good :thumbsup:

got a better feel of the ceff now though ;)

My mum chased a White Cefiro down, out in a little town called Boonah in sth east QLD yesterday.

she :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: woman

How awesome is that. See went right around the round about to follow it.

Is it any one here?

• 2 weeks later...

spotted cc again on tues arvo heading up ryde road towards pymble ....(i think it was you ...only saw the back of the car

also while i was sorting through stuff to chuck away at work i found a photo of stock dark blue ceffy that was taken infront of a arch building landscape proejct we did in china in 2001.. i thought it was cool hehe...

spotted a ceffy (out of town plates) in chatswood chase carpark, big flared guards up front and an unpainted bodykit... took a few photos with my phone but i dunno how to get them onto the web!