SAU Community

Look What I got for $5500!!!!!

Dr_Drift

Ahh okay - Good buy for the price! He sure was giving it a hiding during the day... :D I think he ran a couple of 1.35's...

Re: ecu - I'll pm ya.

Cheers,

matt

Originally posted by Dr_Drift

Matt: Adam bought it.... So Can he tame it is the question? The boost controller's not in at the moment so it's 0.8 bar around the 145 rwkw mark.... Got your ECU right here, I'll courier it to you, what address do you want it sent to? PM me.

Yeah he seemed to be happy except for rear traction issues, but he reeled of a few 1:35's so he's consistent to say the least...

Is that a good time for that car? I've never been there so wouldn't know?

yeah but that was rigged!

it was all to do with the president at the time.... abrim caprice and his quest for power to dominate the world... he engineered a breed of super turtles with radioactive eye lasers and a super lightweight titanium alloy shell and supplied them with NIKE's!

you just didnt get told that part in the story cause it was a big consipracy to opress the scruffy minority hares!

but dont tell anyone i told u...

*puts tinfoil hat back on in his egg carton sound proof room rocking back and fourth twitching*

theyre coming... THEY COMING!!!!

That's right INARK.... they knew the truth back then... and now we now it now!

The turtle may be slow in stock trim.... But you always mod the shnitz out of it and whoop the hare!!!!