SAU Community

Dinner anyone? Kaiser Stub'n, Terry Hills, 10/11/02 8 pm

carlo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by R33

how about a confirmation guys, is this thing still happening? does this restaurant serve normal food? :)

I think it serves normal Austrian food. :uh-huh: :uh-huh:

If I recall right, they have standard dishes too :rolleyes:

Originally posted by R33

how about a confirmation guys, is this thing still happening? does this restaurant serve normal food? :)

There's nothing abnormal about the food...

Unless you consider outrageously large schnitzels bad :rolleyes:

Awesome, it's nice to be accepted : ) lol

and yes Nick, it's a Nissan, and yes Nick, it's known to beat the odd R33 - not yours ... well not yet : P

If its just gonna be blokes only i dont think i will subject her to the male bonding experience....especially when cars will be the topic!!! AHAHAHAH oh well

ADD ME TO UR LIST CARLO!!!!!

What about Ryan "Dluded", "doctor" yada yada where are they aint them coming?????

i dunno if im going to go. im going down south to hurtsville for a HUGE night 2morrow, saturday, so i might still be hungover. all i can say is if im there im there...sorry. also its doctors Bday on sunday so he might have other plans. :burnout:

Originally posted by carlo

yeah ladies are welcome, but I am single so you have to bring one for me..  ;)

Okay so final numbers??b

I'm Single too, so bring a couple mmmmK

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

the frikken restaurant is closed for holiday break (wish they told me the other day!)

SO we need to find a new restaurant!

Suggestions people

I was going to suggest

1. Frenchs Forest woodfired Pizza (awesome food)

2. Corso Romano Warriewood (italian food)

3. Lane Cove river steak house? (if open)

I will do some investigation next week and make a list of other places we can go..

I take into consideration parking, costs, location, drive ways, security...

Anyway let me know.

Originally posted by carlo

1. Frenchs Forest woodfired Pizza (awesome food)

I take into consideration parking, costs, location, drive ways, security...  

Anyway let me know.

I'll second that. Only issue there would be the lack of parking.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Is WHC34 a 2 wheel drive Stagea?  4wd Stagea 100% fits, and I'd say 99% sure 2wd will too....they just used the GTR setup as that best suited the wagon floor. BTW I hope you saw Brett's post about potential reasons for a leak, unless you can see the plastic cracked somewhere, it is unlikely to be the tank itself leaking.  Can you see fuel dripping or is it just a smell when you park? Have you had any of the tank/pump holder apart?
    • They did get back to me. First response is from the mechanic that did the work. The problem is that the information that followed wasn't in the original report, which again, I let car inspect know should have been provided and influenced my decision to buy. Ball is back in their court and they have 5 more days to respond.  The actual structural damage was not a complete write off as they had me originally believe.  It just needed to be corrected properly and cleanly as opposed to the botch job of whoever did it last on the rad support and undercarriage. Smoothed out the scrappy welds and did it properly plus painted.
    • Haven't updated this is a while. -5 speed conversion is done. Then center console, parking brake handle, and mounting bracket can be adapted from a R34 since the S2 parts are all disco. Console is a slightly different grain pattern and color but works fine. R33/ R34 GTS (no booster) clutch pedal works as well as the matching master cylinder. Wiring is simple, jump the starter connector at the fuse box, note which wires are connected at which position on the auto neutral safety switch and cut off the switch harness and connect to the corresponding switch on the 5 speed. -Rear R34 rear subframe swap is completed. Full Nismo arm set, 2-way LSD set up soft, 322mm Brembo brakes, Ohlins Flag-R coil overs (need to drop the spring rate 1Kg) -RB swap is under way. HKS Step 2 High Response 2.8 BCD stroker kit / Step 2 V-Cam / GTIII 4R Kit I may not use the 4R kit but not sure yet as I've seen some pretty decent dyno sheets on it and it doesn't spool as slow as people think when you have v-cam. I have the wiring manual for the car and a spare 260RS harness so the wiring shouldn't be that bad but I just haven't had the time to invest in it. If anyone has a suggestion for someone who can handle it let me know! I have a bunch of spare 5mt swap parts and some Nismo 580 turbos if anyone needs/wants them hit me up. Located in California but willing to ship. As always, thanks to all the members who have answered my questions and helped this project keep moving!      
    • Did Car Inspect get back to you? How bad was the actual "structural" damage? What front surgery was required?
    • I would be, however the last PS I owned was a PS1 and the last GT I played was GT1 lol. Also, how do you dads even have time to do anything? I barely have time to even sleep 7 hours a night!