SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

righto pics it is

SPOTTED out the front of the caryards in kingswood...parked in front of an r34 gtr...(mmmmmm GTR)

06-05-07_12-54.jpg

spotted a few stageas here on the goldie, i see a red one with alot of body work (some unfinished) all the time, saw the silver one with the r34 gtr front the other night, i was drunk (2:30am) waiting for a cab home, thought i was dreaming till I read other people in this area have seen it.. every import caryard here has at least 2 for sale..

Edited by rsx84

The yards are rip offs.

I loked at an S1 in Ferry Rd. $26,000 reduced to $20.995.

My do it yourself import cost me $14,000 on the road with comp. Ins.Was Y450,000.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a lot of guys in other States seem to wait an eternity to get thier Stageas. Freight here to Qld is quite fast. There is a ship that only does Japan/brisbane. There are excellent RAWS compliers here also.

If I was really keen to get a Stagea quick smart I would look at doing it thru Brissie. It is not much to fly here and think of the QUICK trip home. Hmmmm.

Edited by 66yostagea

Did you direct import or buy from a dealer?

If a dealer had brought mine in it would have been $20K in a yard.

It doesn't cost $6k to get here and drive home, even from Canberra.

have a look on page 5 "My MR30 Replacement".

See the absolute beauty of "THE GREEN MACHINE"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH---------wot rhymes with silver?lollollol.

p.S. luv yur kit. GREEN = jealousy. boohooboohooboohoo.

Edited by 66yostagea

Spotted: A DIRTY BIG SCRATCH DOWN THE SIDE OF MY CAR!!!!

someone must have rubbed past it with a bag or something, it doesn't look like a deliberate key, but still a very big pain in the butt...

Two friends saw a silver Stagea driving north thru Gympie on Sunday morning. They didnt get a rego no. but where sure excited to tell me that they seen another one - not bad since mines the only one they've ever seen.

Plus I just worked out that I must have seen TECHO's a couple of months back on the Bruce Highway heading north thru Gympie - I remember the rego 534...

bit late but spotted a series 2 260rs coming onto the kwinana freeway northbound at about 8:30 in the morning mid last week dont know if it was a real 260 but had kit and genuine rims so maybe it is looked schmick in plain white only saw it for like 10 seconds then I lost it behind a truck my lane was moving too fast.

I also quite regularly see the red one with the stagea plates in joondalup during the day

^^^ that series 2 if its the white one is a genuine 260 he lives down that way..i also saw that red one with the red/white number plate STAGEA ....still trying to get the plates off him :)

• 2 weeks later...