SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Silver m35 just went past me waiting for a cab on nepean hwy aspendale..

A blue M35 followed me all the way home today.... wouldnt get off the back of my car trailer !! :laugh:

Just bought me first stagea :D !!

Good chance it was pearl blue with Nismo rims.

Headed towards Frankston or towards the city?

duno it was pretty dark and i was abit drunk at the time, i think it was 9:50 according to my post so about 9:40 cause it took me like 10 minuts to get that one out on the iphone...it had rims, but i though it was more of a silver, i was standing opposite aspendale station

duno it was pretty dark and i was abit drunk at the time, i think it was 9:50 according to my post so about 9:40 cause it took me like 10 minuts to get that one out on the iphone...it had rims, but i though it was more of a silver, i was standing opposite aspendale station

it wa heading franga way

Cool.

I left the Mexican place near Aspendale station at that time and was taking my friends back to Carrum Downs. Was probably me... unless it was a ridiculous coincidence.

Oh, and the pearl blue can look very silver.

Cool.

I left the Mexican place near Aspendale station at that time and was taking my friends back to Carrum Downs. Was probably me... unless it was a ridiculous coincidence.

Oh, and the pearl blue can look very silver.

i live on the corner a few joints up from the mexican place, im guessing u didnt get the big fishbowl cocktails??

i live on the corner a few joints up from the mexican place, im guessing u didnt get the big fishbowl cocktails??

Nah, the fishbowl cocktails were consumed by the ladies... I relegated myself to only coke :happy:

Nice spot by the beach mate. Very nice.

Edited by iamhe77

Spotted gold M35 turning right onto south dowling street at moore park this afternoon, had rims, black and gold number plates and what looked like a custom made grille, he was behind but didn't apear to take much notice of my stag.

spotted u also if your plates r restin

:(

but u were 2 quick 4 me lol

Spotted a silver axis m35 on the saturday around 10:30 near liverpool on heathcote rd heading towards holsworthy..

Small Autosport sticker on rear window!

Anyone here?

If it was a White AXIS with a road bike on the roof that would of been me.

I have seen a Silver AXIS getting around the shire as well. Seen it a few times in the woolies carpark at Engadine.

i think i just spotted macgdog on warrigal road..

Boom!

haha, nice car mate! Analog sticker on the back... Exhaust sounds awesome!

Needs a wash though, when i turned off i was taking her for a wash... :banana: