SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted in Adelaide by my cousin on 4th December, black S2 with GTR/masa kit white bonnet. rego S9####FE.

BTW if you Adelaide guys see an old Silver/Black bus flat towing an extended body Landcruiser. Say g'day to John, my cousin. Him & his wife built them with the help of their kids. Currently in Port Pirie

Seen a silver m35 this morn at Elizabeth about 830am. seen a silver c34 with a white dayz body kit at Andrews Farm this morn at about 9am. should look good when finished. and, a yellow c34 (possibly from reclined auto) on northeast rd this arvo about 3pm. I look at that one myself but someone had already put money down on it. STAGEA on the brain. awesome. good to see plenty out there.

Maroon/Red M35 on Hampstead Rd this afternoon. Nicely kitted (don't know what kit, looked pretty tough) and big dished shiny wheels VS KF's?

Then a White C34 S2 was following me down Ascot Ave. Tons of Stageas around lately!

spotted a gold m35 rx att 565 bourke st (melbourne) today.... parked all day long...... nice one in the loading bay!!! anyone on here? had a little bit of low......

also a clean white S2c34 on boronia rd about 4:45, lady driver.