SAU Community

Widebody R32 GTR on Yahoo Japan

if it were 89 would it still be importable with the flared guards etc??

I don't see why not ;)

Troy, I meant stock external appearance. :)

Now where are those stock wheels...

And you will definitely get a ride when you're back home. But you have to bring me back a set of N1 headlights.

Charlie, haven't you already got a set of wheels, I remember seeing down at Steve's warehouse...course there is nothing wrong with getting another set SSR GT2 or Type C are the shitz at the moment over here.

that would be a standard bumper cut up with mesh behind it... tasefully done I must say.

Funky, this is actually a Veilside R3 kit and the rear bumper does look like that.

r3.jpg

Troy, those are the wheels I was referring to! I can't seem to get any of my parts over here, so might just have them shipped over via air mail. Either that or fit them in a container.

I think the ad for the widebody GTR says something about the cost being 2 mil yen for the kit (?). I have a fascination with widebodies :)

(I'm talking about cars here. :P)

widebody...if they not about cars I don't want to know about it :P

yeah the GT2 are f**king nice, if you've spoken to Justin (Baggins) lately. He is also after some wheels, but can't decide after I showed him the GT2.

GT2 also weight no more than the Type C which you also know are the lightest wheels around...slightly lighter than both the TE37 and Buddy Club QFs. Also they being SSF-semi solid forging they can take the abuse of track work much better, they don't crack as easily as the TE37 when you hit a gutter.