SAU Community

Skyline Etiquette ???

B-Man

Hi Folks,

Just wondering what (if anything) Skyline drivers do when they see another Skyline on the road ??

* Do you give them wave ?

* Flash your lights ?

* Nothing - just ignore them ?

* Perve at at the car and wonder what rwkw it is has

* Wonder what sort of skank rides with the dude ?? (or what sort of dude rides with the skank - can't be sexist here eh ??)

Recently I've driven past heaps of Skylines and I always look at the driver to give them a wave to say - nice car man,,,,, But all drivers seem to be in their own world. (Maybe they are concentrating on driving.......)

What do you do ????

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually check out the other persons car and then look at the driver to see if i get an acknowledgement before i wave or something... I have noticed that most other drivers do look at other skylines however usually only when passing.

URMINE just hangs his flabby A$$ out the window, you cant miss it.

I find most skyliners wave or say gday, heck one of skyliners living near me pulled up next to me on a mountain bike to say gday, now thats some good form - Cheers Harry!:uh-huh:

I wave every skylines that I pass. My return wave ration is about 10%. Pretty average i think. I guess alot of them dont know about enthusiast clubs such as this. Feels pretty stupid when they dont wave back but I'll continue to do it anyway.

Doc

I only wave or beep or flash other R32 GTST's..

If I was to wave at every skyline on the road, I'd get a sore arm.

One other thing.. there are some skyline owners around that think that they are somehow better than others.. you know.. the ones that look down their nose at you or give you the I'm-a-sick-c*nt-so-I-have-the-right-to-stare-at-you look.

err, how can i wave to them if 90% of them were showing off their bovs and showed their 'i-can-eat-your-car-anytime-i-want-you-loser' face to me :blah:

i guess all skyline owners have to join this forum so they know the etiquette or perhaps a full colour page 'skyline owners etiquettes' on SMH? :)

Originally posted by GTR-80Y

I flash, wave, yell, sceam......but most of the time i get totally ignored! :lol:  

My passengers think i'm wierd!

i usually flash my lights or give a bit of a wave, nothing too overboard. it also depends on who is driving the the other car...