SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

elllloooooooooo been a while jus droppin in to say holla :action-smiley-069:

CASSI!!

Hello! You havent been around for ages!

You should come out on Saturday night to Michelle's place and catch up with everyone again...

Come on, dont be soft! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well the new rim's arrived and omg i don't think i have ever seen a set of wheels that are sexier :)

The other great thing is they are in like new condition ;)

So props to Alan from NextMod for bidding on these for me and getting them over here

post-5695-1188473390_thumb.jpg

post-5695-1188473400_thumb.jpg

post-5695-1188473407_thumb.jpg

post-5695-1188473415_thumb.jpg

my engine is out again and there are now two engines sitting infront of my empty engine bay... my head is going to explode.

stupid bearings!

Where's the photos?? :)

Here's a picture of the vinyl that AOgraphics (zenith13) made for me. I hadn't cleaned it, so I took it at night so you couldnt see the dirt. hahah..

I created the image and emailed it to zenith, and was able to to pick it up the next morning.

I know, I know.. Angels and airwaves are a band.. but I dig the typeface and the name is pretty unique!

angels.jpg

after almost 8 months my car is finally ready to pick up tomorrow! dyno'd today at 252.7kw :closedeyes:

Thats a very decent power figure mate...

If you dont mind me asking, what mods are done, who tuned it and have you got a pic of the dyno graph to post up?

after almost 8 months my car is finally ready to pick up tomorrow! dyno'd today at 252.7kw :closedeyes:

Expect to see you on Friday then so everyone can have a squizz at the car :P p.s what was the boost set at?

edit: theres normally at least a few cars out on friday nights. Not huge but ok.