SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Stocked is attached - aftermarket is unattached. GTR BOV you say? Define :)

The pipe the aftermarket bov is attached to will need blocking off (if you remove the trumpet) or replacing... I have a spare... :whistling:

GTR BOV is bigger and sounds cooler... I am using one with my pod and Metal intake... It Sounds very cool.

post-78856-0-61311900-1369207033_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Anyone else Notice it has 2 BOVs ??? Why? Sell the Trumpet and keep the Stocker... or buy a GTR BOV off me... I'll even install it for you.

# --- Looks Many Nice J Dawg. :thumbsup:

Haha! Does help fitting come with the purchase? ;)

Excuse me while I apply Palm to Face...

Appears the ACT is going the no Turbo (Performance cars) for P laters as per other states

Will be goo in the sense that us full licence holders in our performance cars can stick it to them in their Barina's lol.

• Like 1

The dumbest P plater rule ever is only allowing them to do 80km/h on the highway. On my last trip up the Hume a couple of weeks ago, there was shitloads of them, and it really f**ks with the flow of traffic to suddenly come up on someone doing 80 when you're all doing 120. Especially when trucks and shit are trying to overtake them at a slower speed than the rest of us!

Edit: just looked it up and it's 90... but I swear they were all doing closer to 80 lol

Haha! Whose laughing now? you young, disrespectful, Know nothing, know it all, think you're invinsible, Tunnel visioned little C#%ts. Huh?? Who?

Uh huh. :yes: That's Right! The Old Farts... :rofl:

Sukdintoem

The NSW P/L speed restrictions are f**king stupid. They become an obstruction to traffic and in turn could potentially cause accidents by OBEYING THE LAW.

If the argument of them being too inexperienced at that stage to adhere to the 100/110kph limit, then logic would suggest they shouldn't be driving at all! Obviously this isn't the case, so why hold them back? f**king clowns lol