SAU Community

Ceffy 0-100 times

too_much_boost

I have done mine a couple of times,

my best time was 4.9 That was on a really good road with Advan tyres.

since then i have shitty falkens and my time has gone back to 5.5 - 5.9 depending on tyre pressure. my crazy japanese freind thinks i am getting good times due to the suspension setup?

I always thought my car was slow because i find it hard to break traction in a straight line.

is 4.9 THAT good?

I have done mine a couple of times,

my best time was 4.9 That was on a really good road with Advan tyres.

since then i have shitty falkens and my time has gone back to 5.5 - 5.9  depending on tyre pressure. my crazy japanese freind thinks  i am getting good times due to the suspension setup?

I always thought my car was slow because i find it hard to break traction in a straight  line.

is 4.9 THAT good?

How did you measure yours?

If its a genuine 4.9, then it is very quick

How did you measure yours?

If its a genuine 4.9, then it is very quick

with a g-tech pro.

I am sure it was to do with the tyres i was using. they were as soft as chewing gum.

make sure ur speedos are correctly calibrated too... when my speedo says 100kmh, it is actually around 80-85kmh in other cars... (checked with friends doing the same speed right next to me, we were talking on the phone... handsfree of course :D )

No, i'll be taking my car to the silviansw dyno day on the 13th Nov.

I have done some data logging runs though, and my afm maxes out at ~5000rpm at 9psi

youch!

so 210rwkw by the sounds of things...

I didn't break it.

Driverside hub was done up too tight which killed the driver side bearing so it's un-drivable :(

I'm also having new brake fluid, pads, that sump put in and had the brake rotors machined (i liked the rear rotors having the burnt out chunks of rotor in there too cos of the straight steel pads in use on the back). Also putting in new boots onto the rack and changing some bushes on there.

Car should be good for a while after that *fingers crossed*

Shit I like your car too_much.. looks tough like rottawila :Pimp: