SAU Community

R33 GTS 511rwhp-Stock injectors

N I B

Dont take this the wrong way Steve, but the forum is here for the exchange of information...if you want to come on here, wave power figures around then say sorry trade secret...then thats using the forum to drum up business.

Which is cool you are trying to earn a living...but again most of us are on here trying to mod our cars reliably and cheaply and to do so need credible info...I cant see how a certain brand of ecu or a certain tuner can defy the law of physics.

CFM to make that power, the A/F you are running (10.5s is pretty rich and even more remarkable at those power levels that they can still achieve such a rich mixture) mean you need a certain sized injector. Somewhere in there you seem to be soing something differently, cudos to you, but if you iant willing to share then perhaps best to let majic1 be the one telling the story.:D

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget dyno figures, forget 1/4 mile times, i want to see sub 1:05sec times at Barbagallo Raceway:)

I cant claim to sub 65s,but i have run 68s on street tires(205/15bridgestone G3),run hillclimbs,drags,motorkhanas on a tune by SST 2 years ago.No its not a RB25.

Wander around the pits at Barbagallo raceway and note the number of yellow SST stickers on cars in most classes.

1. put magic1's car on a dyno dynamics dyno in shoot out mode, post dyno graph

2. Congrats on squeezing 511*hp from the stock injectors

3. I dont understand why everyone is having a whinge!!! Does it really matter to you that much that Steve is claiming this power on stock injectors? Do you really want to push stock injectors or would you rather put larger cc injectors in??

I know that i have forked out $$$ for my engine, i aint gonna be a cheapskate and not go for larger injectors for insurance

4. Steve and SydneyKid need to get it on and be done with... toooooo many sly remarks and personal attacks going on in ALL these threads when these 2 disagree with each other.

*non DD dyno

Damn western australians. Always surrounding themselves in conspiracies and secretcy.

The results are , how would i put it astonishing, to the point of unbelievable, but hey if there are ppls to confirm the results and as long as the customer is happy, then a job welldone. But it is also good etiques to explain the proccess of accomplishments.

dyno chart will be up tommorrw done in shoot out mode 4, stamped and all. Want a vid i got one of those to.

the car is now at the limit of the turbo, and maybe the rods.

fuel lines are stardard

is anyone coming over to perth or have any mates in perth that want to go for a ride?

seat of the pantsometer!

Also will be attending the motorplex on wednesday week, was to be this week but im not racing on my birthday.

Regards

Tristan

nd4spd ran 142mph in street trim that aint low.Rob77 had stock pistons.

As for Sean(lagwagon) he cant afford a nice car so he bags everyone that can .

SST is a workshop and as such will not tell any of our secrets but wiil make the cars avalable to any East coast shop thats in town.Magic1 is driving his car around for work as was on sat.

If others cant match this power then try harder.

Magic1 wanted as close to 500 as pos for PAS so we should be pleased he got what he wanted.

From what i read lagwagon is commenting on the cars you tune and use in your arguments. So you call him cheap?

-rob77 had stock pistons thats why it blew. nar sorry there are may people running stock pistons that make big hp but they dont push the the stock injectors.

i belive magic 1s 414rwhp i saw it run on the dyno dynamics, but i can also see how it can be done. Cams would help a heap because there increasing power with out heat so the sock injectors dont need to have such a good spray pattern to get a cool clean combustion.( Which happens with large fuel reg presure) forged pisstons again are up for a bit more punishment then the stock. An efficent turbo at a bar. and a tune that would sacrifice power down low for more up top will give you a dyno queen car that pulls some nice graphs but embarrassing track time for the power.

i dont mean to take anthing away from the car its nice just set up differnt to the way others like it each to their own, id love to own it. As you said steve he was setting it up for the dyno comp, he wanted 500rwhp and you got it.

just alittle curious abit off topic; seems abit of "Attacking" going on between tuners and tuning houses in perth lately? is it just me.

Also what is everyones problem? I have run my car on 2 dynos in perth both DD and i made within 10rwhp on each other (one was @ sst and the other @ hyperdrive). So why when a wa car makes a nice power on stock injectors its it a lie or fake.

seams alot of people are quick to have a goo but each to his own i guess

edit: im pretty sure pauly engine went bang bang cuz he try to run something around 30 or 40psi hehehehe

Its because theoretically injectors can only flow so many cc's of fuel.

Unless there's some other little tricks that not many ppls have tried such as possible huge arsed fuel lines?

and or making sure the fuel pump receives a consistant full voltage of say 14volts.

Every little bit helps I would imagine.

As you increase fuel pressure you decrease flow because the fuel pump has to work harder to push against the force. In turn it slows down. This is the drop in volume.

So theoretically if you decrease the restriction or increase the fuel line size this will give you a higher flow rate at the same restriction or psi pressure.

A 33 percent increase in the fuel pipe diameter will double the volume flow.

I'm not sure how much of a difference it really makes once it hits the injectors though.