SAU Community

Pics of Cruise out west 31/10/04

japtaxi

Hey Marc,

Was a great day, family enjoyed it a lot. My boy was very excited to see so many Buffy's together in one place. (I named my car "Buffy the V8 Slayer", yes I know I have issues).

Was good to put faces to people on the forum.

Also japtaxi, nice picture of the Skyline reflecting off the back of my Skyline.

beannie, yeah the driftdragon is cute.. keep on watching it going left and right while driving behind you.. :D

thanks gtrman.. some shots turned out ok as I thought most of them were over exposed with such bright sun light.

Good to hear you guys enjoyed the run, it was a good turnout considering the amount of other things happening this weekend, and everyone was really well behaved too, yay :D Props to those who travelled long distances to meet up at Amberley, and also to the Toowoomba locals for popping in and saying hello at the bbq.

Oh, a huge thanks to Cookie for driving me around - as much as I would have liked to have taken the 33 out, it was kinda nice being a passenger for once, and there are plenty worse ways of getting around than in the pimpin 34 :Pimp:

waking up early on sunday is bad... mmkay Marc..

Pfft, soft :D

Oh no, picture of me... cooking!!! Eek! Cookie wasn't doing what it looks like, honest...

ah bugger looks like I missed out on a great day sorry I missed it marc, hey marc that 34 is that cookies??? It looks nice:wassup: would buy it if I had the money lol

oh well next time god dam car grrrrr god dam money pppfffttt

Hey Revhead, must of been a good day. My boy is now playing "Cruise Day". He is lining up his toy cars on the edge of his play race track and going "click click". Apparently that is taking pictures at the mountains. He then drives them around following each other.

Award for Cutest Quote Ever goes to...

Also, I am reminded of this:

strutto_and_son.jpg

Awww...

Mike

It was a good day, but there will be others!

Hey Revhead, must of been a good day. My boy is now playing "Cruise Day". He is lining up his toy cars on the edge of his play race track and going "click click". Apparently that is taking pictures at the mountains. He then drives them around following each other.

Hehe the boy learns quickly :)