SAU Community

track/drift day saturday January 15th $150bux

fatz

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey...im fairly new here but would love to get my 32 onto the track...just to see how it goes...many spots still available? ive also got a mate with a SSS who would also like to his onto the track aswell :( im the same as ecl...my 32 is kinda stockish...but what the hell right? haha its all in the name of fun :rofl:)

I'd wouldnt mind coming out for drift, its not a proper drift track though is it. I don't think i'll be able to come this time coz i wouldnt be able to afford tyres. I got new 275's & they too expensive for me to drift 'except in wet', should get an extra 2 narrower rims & tyres just for drift, is that what a lot of people do?

OK... I'll assess the tyre situation, I have 8 stock 33 skyzer rims and can get tyres fitted to them. I'm happy to look at a hire cost of say $10 for the rim and tyre but need to make sure that I'm not going to be left short. Will have a maximum of 2 sets of rears available to first to pm me. Note. tyres are only old shitters and not fresh ones... obviously.