SAU Community

My car vandalised again!

GTR-80Y

Went to jump in the car on friday arvo and discovered some1 had backed into the car pushing half the front bar back onto the front wheel and craking the crap outa it. The car was backed against a wall and the impact was so hard it rolled back onto the wall where a protruding water tap dented my rear bumper and cracked the paint.

This is the same location where my car got keyed. Pulled the front bar back into position and a few bolts fell out and it sorta is just stayin on sumhow.

I HATE NOT HAVIN A LOCK UP GARAGE!

:cuss:

LOZ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO KILL THOSE MOTHER****ERS AT THE *COUGH* REAL *SNEEZE* ESTATE *COUGH* AGENT FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKK

dont they know they cant mess with tha unsw crew *proudly sponsored by kingsford maccas respect*

:bond: :bond: :bond: :boobs: :spamcan: :uzi: :fro:

Sorry to hear about what happened... that atuff is never good and seems like u have kopped a bit of it! Saw your car along with |HYPE| on fri night (i think) at the rocks... Seemed okay then. what happened to |HYPE|'s car? the whole side was smashed in??

was hype the other burgundy skyline down there? didnt notice the smashed in side...

boro when were you down there?

i was right down the end with the big group of cars parked all over the place, i was in nx with the sr20det with the plates mzsr20 :P

Geprge i did a quick drive by and saw GTR-8OY and hype but didnt see u?? were u in ur car or with mates? there were heaps of cars down there so it was hard to pick out anyone as ppl were double parked etc... George is ur fix/respray done yet?

thats fuct up man..!! so many dikheads around..!!

so wots the damage gonna cost??

where abouts was it parked..!!

some real ***heads around!!

my cousins car...was keyed to the shyt house and backwindow smashed..this is while he was parked in a lock-up garage in kengsington..at his house!! btw the car is jus a normal car...Daihatsu Pyzaar..they wrote FUC on the bonnet aswell...i think its the neighbours...cos hard for other ppl to get in..tomm I wil prob go have a chat to the neighbours..my cousin is international student..so english is poor.!!

newayz...sounds like it was parked at ur house...? maybe its the neighbours..while I'm doing the rounds..u want me to come aroudn too..hehe!!!!

What a bummer Loz!

keep an eye on the cars that park in the area, particularly the utes etc. If you see a match for your paint on their bumper at the right height etc. take photo's and report it to the cops.

Don't take any crap from the cops either. It's probably all too hard for them.

Yeah the car was parked at home, i'm not actually sure who did it this time but my detective skills are hard at work. The guy who keyed my car should be gettin his car back from the repairer soon (he had a acident soon after keyin my car) so it'll be pay back time very soon!:uh-huh:

Hypes car got rammed by a ute with a bull bar, and hes waitin for the claim to come thru. But hes not in a hurry, he won't be driven for 3 months after friday night!:P

Croat: u don't even come say hi biatch??? Ash had his torana and mattboy had his R31. My boot was up and my subs were crankin!

One was workin and sorta crankin! lol

Yeah brake fluid was also poured on my car at the same location has its been keyed and rammed! I guess my neighbours hate me!:lol:

Its not too bad, i pulled the front bar back out and it doesn't look too bad still tryin to work out how to get the dent outa my rear bumper.

Originally posted by GTR-80Y

Croat: u don't even come say hi biatch??? Ash had his torana and mattboy had his R31. My boot was up and my subs were crankin! [/b]

What can i say.......... I was scared:( Nah there were just 2 many of you and i didnt want to look like a gimp looking for you guys... anyway i dont even know what you guys look like. Next time i will prob beep you one if i am in my skyline.