SAU Community

NOT AGAIN! Demised by keys!

GTR-80Y

Came back to my car on tuesday night to find it COVERED in key marks! Bonnet completly covered in deep scratches, both sides gone over twice nice and deep and on the roof twice. They even got one tail light and ripped up my stickers.

It was parked near george st around the central station area round the corner from Gas night club.

I just stood there in shock for about 5 mins....after all the shi7 the cars been thru i'm beyond caring!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Fa-rking joking rite?

So your cars got key again, and this is separate to the time u got bumped??

FFS this is beyond the joke mate,

Donnie

Bunch of savages in this town, my car had two people hit in carparks withinn 6 days of one another, one incident a witness told me involved a govt bus.

Of course noone stopped and i have no details. I know what you mean about no longer caring.

However i got lucky and a friend has done an excellent job fixing the dents and scratches for cost of paint only. He use to work for chips away, maybe give them a try its freaky how much they can fix with out respraying entire sections.

Man this sucks.

I think it's time to do a stake out. It sounds like some has targeted you or your car for some reason.

If I was you, I'd park the car in the same spot and wait a long way away with a video camera with a good zoom.

Get them on tape doing it and take it to the cops.

Even if it takes a few days.

So where you were parked there isn't any security cameras around??

GTR-8OY im sorry to hea about what happened again! that is seriously beyond a joke and plain selfish of the asshole that did it! Maybe you are parking it in the wrong places??? I personally did not leave my car unatended for more than 30 min or so... If ur going to leave the car for a long time park somewhere where there are heaps nmore people or cops drive by regularly, hopefully that will discourage them a bit more.

Bad luck man, I think that is like 3 bad incidents within like a week for you?

Someone should make stick on "key" marks so people think your car has already been keyed so they don't bother, you could just stick them on when you park lol. That's a bit over the top tho.