SAU Community

WINTON Fun Day/Accommodation

Bec

OK - seeing as the Vic Event section does not look like its coming back anytime soon and we have a weekend to organise. Here it is again:

WINTON FUN DAY DETAILS - Sunday 19 December 2004

Cost: $20

Time: Gates open at 8am. Track opens 9:30 - 5

What you need:

A car (road registered- Doesn't need to be race prepared, any car will do)

A Helmet (any Road approved helmet is fine -motor bike/car/track/postie, etc)

Full length fire resistant clothing. ie: Cotton long sleave top/shirt, Jeans. Full cover footing.

Note: No Cams Liscense required.

Session Times:

Each session is for 30 minutes. Alternating between:

1 session with 1 passenger

1 session without.

It is not timed, so there is no pressure.

ACCOMMODATION

I have booked us 3 apartments at the Park View Motor Inn, 56 Ryley Street, Wangaratta. Each apartment cost $145/night for 5 people and each apartment has 3 singles and 1 double bed. Park View has a BBQ, Pool, Off-street Parking, and a huge selection of crappy DVD's.

People who need accommodation:

Scotsman (Chris) & 1

Bec

Woz

Chrisman (Scott) &1

Pete

Roy (Troy)

Al & 1

deorbit (Shivam)

AdzMax (Adz) & Dee

rs73 (Rintaro)

Now I know that I have forgotten some people off this list - apologies - please yell out if you need accommodation and I have forgotten you - or if anyone else can remember who was on the list tell me please.

PAYMENT OPTIONS

For the accomodation Chris (aka. Scotsman) was kind enough to place his credit card down as the deposit to secure the rooms.

It works out to be $30/Person for the night.

Rather than stufing around when we get up there, with 15 people standing in the office and a heap of loose change/big notes you have two options:

1. Direct Deposit $30 into Chris's account and he'll chuck it all on credit.

Account details:

063245 00688564 - Mr Christopher R Thomson

Please use your forum name as a description if using Netbanking, and PM me once you sent the money. If paying for two or three please indicate.

OR

2. Make sure you have $30 cash to hand to Chris when we get there and he can just walk straight in there and get it sorted.

This will mean we can get on with the beer and pool. 35 degrees is forecast for Saturday.

Cheers Chris. 0418390299

MEET POINTS

*Saturday - second BP (Cambelfield) on the Hume Hwy, at 12:30pm leaving at 1:00pm sharp (that means no later)

*Sunday morning - meet at the Mobil / Macca's just before the start of the Hume at 7:00am.

;)

BEC

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Bec - you are right. James is driving up on Sunday morning with his Dutton Rally '05 Co-driver (aka - his mum) and a few others and has suggested if anyone else wants to drive up on Sunday morning to meet at the Mobil / Macca's just before the start of the Hume at 7:00am.

Are you guys all blind? lol.

I said - James will be at the Mobil / Macca's just before the start of the Hume at 7:00am on the Sunday. That is the place to meet if you want to drive up together Sunday morning!

Are you guys all blind? lol.

I said - James will be at the Mobil / Macca's just before the start of the Hume at 7:00am on the Sunday. That is the place to meet if you want to drive up together Sunday morning!

No I always skip past your posts Andrew as you never have anything important to say :( lol. jk :)

I might tag along on Sunday morning.. not definite yet, I'm sure it will be a packed track though!

Ok - unfortunately Im out of the Sat night Wang special.

And its all Adz's fault. Due to his car being such a pain the only time Troy has available to pull my box out is Sat night. So I will have to come down with the Sunday morning crew.