SAU Community

rural 'liners

wises

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

justin and his t88s. hurry up and put on your own 33 ya bastard!! lol. ill email the pics to everyone who asked for the pics tonight. if anyone else wants them just say so in this thread before 11, coz its gonna be a lot of time to attach each pic, and i couldnt be ****ed attaching them all a second time

Thanks Guys for the Pics and for the Signature pic.

Succesfully loaded up into the Members Gallery but be F!@#$ed if I can get one for an Avatar. It's always to many kb's or doesnt do the 125 x125 size.

Also interested to find out what happend Michael.

OK guys [except jayce who has got the ball rolling and informed me already], who has done what????? It's been a few days now!

Kam, any bank A/c set up yet????

Oscar need firmed up dates, have we booked in yet????

If unsure of what your to do, please reread the minutes of the meeting.

The quicker we act, the earlier we can get our dates, venue and whats happening out there to all the other skyline owners. I will be able to get the event listed in magazines and on other forums. May be abit late for mags, they usually need three months notice, BUT Unique Cars will do it in less. I could easily get it mentioned in HPI, Speed etc, all mags are very supportive of their market and market development [i do this all the time for motorcycle events]. It is a free service. If we were to advertise it would cost, but a mention in the whats going on section is usually free.

Also still need volunteers for the trophies, so far:

Jayce..........Furtherest Distance

Trident.......Biggest Party Animal

Just a friendly gee up............lets make it happen.